Free preset of the week and backing track

There sure is a Lot-O good Ol' RockN-Roll goin' on here on the forum today...Nicely done RockO' ..uhhh..err..I mean Marco. Tanks to you! Rock-Steady. :cool:

Well darn, I was off to such a good start (I thought) and BAM - b string gone. @Marco Fanton, you owe me a b string! hahaha...backing track is cool and so is the preset, thanks so much for sharing it. Here's all I got before SNAP! And worse yet, no extras! time to order I guess. I used Scene 1 for this.

Marco, first, thank you for the preset. And the coordination with @Valhallir! Very cool.

The downloaded preset is using two user cabs. U1 195 (the Valhallir cab) and U1 10. What do you have in U1 10?
if there are other cabinets they should be muted.
Usually I make some tests with different IRs, and maybe I let another custom IR in the preset. But it doesn't needed, the preset use onlu one IR

Well darn, I was off to such a good start (I thought) and BAM - b string gone. @Marco Fanton, you owe me a b string! hahaha...backing track is cool and so is the preset, thanks so much for sharing it. Here's all I got before SNAP! And worse yet, no extras! time to order I guess. I used Scene 1 for this.

Nice yeah!!! :D

Thanks Marco!
It was a little bass rich on my system but once that was sorted, it sounds good with a les Paul.
Pauly

Hi guys, this is the free preset of the week based on Friedman Dirty Shirley amp
it is available for free at www.g66.eu
In the package younwill find a @Valhallir impulse response from the new cabinet V2-BOA (thanks to @Valhallir ) and the backing track of the song.
Let's play guys!!!
PS: don't use Fractal bot to upload the preset, use Edit import preset.

:)

Marco, Thanks so much for this preset and IR! I finally just got the chance to put fingers to string. Wow! There is something special about the upper midrange that works beautifully with my Carvin. The bass was a bit too pronounced for my guitar's pickups, but a quick adjust of the Depth sorted that! Stay safe! Lee

Oops, really meant to include my thanks to @Valhallir for the IR in this preset! It sounds great! 👍 I decided to create another entry rather than editing above, just in case that action doesn’t advise the added member’s address. Lee

Back
Top Bottom