Free preset (AC 30)

fcs101

Axe-Master
I should've posted this before. Here's a link for a free preset (AC 30) with eight awesome scenes. The download includes files for SC and HBs.

https://worshiptutorials.com/product/ac30-free-fractal-fm3-preset/

I am not affiliated with this website, so I'm not selling anything. I don't believe I'm in violation of any forum rules. I don't usually pay for presets, but they have some good stuff. There's a 48-hour sale going on now (started this morning). Everything is half price with code: 50off-FEB

That puts the price of a high quality preset at $3. Again, please correct me if I'm in violation of any rules, just trying to share info.

Is there an Axe III version of this that's also free? Didn't see one looking around.
Here's a link for their free Axe III version:

https://worshiptutorials.com/product/ac30-free-fractal-axe-fx-iii-preset/

I meant to add in my original post that these are always available free (the AC 30 presets), so no need to rush. I was emailed the coupon code and that reminded me that people here might want that preset. I went ahead and purchased their DUMBL patch and it's really good, hard to beat for $3. BTW-Burg's Dumble patch is pretty killer too.

These guys also provide you with a professionally done pdf explaining the patch and how to customize it (really helps for noobs to Fractal such as myself). For the FM3 versions they also include a separate file with any blocks from the Axe III version they weren't able to squeeze in just in case you want to tweak it. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I got that one, yes it sounds correct. Like you I rarely buy presets as in fine I mostly use my own. It's interesting though to see how others make use of effects etc.

I got that one, yes it sounds correct. Like you I rarely buy presets as in fine I mostly use my own. It's interesting though to see how others make use of effects etc.
Yes, it is interesting. I think these guys do an awesome job. Obviously the free preset is their come-on to get you interested and based on that quality I went ahead and purchased the DUML and it's absolutely worth it.

I've purchased most of their presets for FM3. They are good right out of the box, especially if you have a guitar similar to what they used (their videos sound great). I've had to tweak less compression for my use, and less mid-focused drives, but that's personal taste and a different guitar.

I highly recommend them for P&W use.

Thanks, I've downloaded the AC30 one and will give it a spin tonight. I might also pay and grab the DUMBL one too. I love how detailed their explanations are for all of the effects and scenes, super detailed and very helpful! Even if you just end up picking parts out and applying them to your own presets it's worth it.

Thanks for this link, I downloaded the free preset and found the single-coil version to sound great with my strat. I have tested so many presets (both free and paid) and most of them sound too harsh for my guitar out of the box. This one did not require any tweaking to sound good.

Thanks for this link, I downloaded the free preset and found the single-coil version to sound great with my strat. I have tested so many presets (both free and paid) and most of them sound too harsh for my guitar out of the box. This one did not require any tweaking to sound good.
Awesome. I think these guys do a great job and that free preset is definitely top quality (more so for a freebie). Thanks for the feedback; I'm glad others found it useful.

Back
Top Bottom