Free "Pre-Rola" IR's

Is this going to unseat your LT7Mix, among others? :)

Be cool to hear what your usage application is, and how you
would break it down. I am guessing pre-Rola is gonna lean
more 60s/70s, and your other IRs towards latter decades.

Thanks for always being such an inspiration towards becoming
not just a better musician, but also a better human. :)

Thank you very much, Mix 3 did replaced my Hendrix G12M/H Ownhammer Cab combination, the mids are so nice and bass is kinda laid back, i dig it! <3

@2112 Thank you. You're very kind.

EDIT: The "Mix 3" may just be my go-to right now. It's sooo close to the MRBW OH1 that I typically use but a different flavor. I like it.

Last edited:
Depending on the Tones im after Mix 2 and Mix 3 is everything i wanted from a Greenback Cab, i freaking love these IR's, i said it before but Thanks again Leon!!! For what i am after i wasnt really happy with the Bass content before and these doing it in spades :D

I recently acquired a desirable "pre-rola" Celestion Greenback from 1969. I slapped some mics on it and took some quick test IR's that sound ok that I've shared here. Once I've had more time with the speaker I'll shoot some more with more mics in a treated room. For now these sound pretty cool.

I'm particularly fond of the 421 shot with the 50W Plexi 6CA7.

EDIT - added some mixes and WAV's - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ujzpgrex9y3z2o1/AAAf1Yv6KYnHm3p-oQaVHmDDa?dl=0

Thanks as always !

Many many thanks Leon! Definitely excited to plug in a Les Paul and see what magic lies ahead.

Recientemente adquirí un deseable Celestion Greenback "pre-rola" de 1969. Le puse algunos micrófonos y tomé algunas pruebas rápidas de IR que suenan bien que he compartido aquí. Una vez que haya tenido más tiempo con el altavoz, filmaré un poco más con más micrófonos en una habitación tratada. Por ahora estos suenan muy bien.

Me gusta especialmente la toma 421 con el Plexi 6CA7 de 50 W.

Muchísimas gracias León. Los estaré probando apenas tenga la posibilidad.

I recently acquired a desirable "pre-rola" Celestion Greenback from 1969. I slapped some mics on it and took some quick test IR's that sound ok that I've shared here. Once I've had more time with the speaker I'll shoot some more with more mics in a treated room. For now these sound pretty cool.

I'm particularly fond of the 421 shot with the 50W Plexi 6CA7.

Did you ever get around to shooting more IR's of this speaker ?

I'd love to see a Dyna-Cab version of it ! This is probably my favorite IR of ALL of them you've shared with the community !

Back
Top Bottom