FREE ML Sound Lab IRs: "Clark Kent Job - Generation Y"

I've been listening to all your songs for probably ten times yesterday and I've got to say that iIreally like them. They sound really great. This is very far from the type of music I normally listen to. Everything about them is really impressive .
Respect big time.
Good luck and thanks for your great work in the forum.

You guys nailed the 90's nu-metal with a modern style. I love it. Big Wes Borland fan here and i can feel his spirit on this EP.

This band has a lot going for them. the melodies are good, timing's tight and the production's stellar. On top of that, the free IR that came with this post very quickly became one of my "go-to's". So, being Dutch, I would say "Grote Klasse".

Thank you so much for the nice words Will. We've really spent quite some time getting these songs exactly like we want them. Stay tuned for the mix run-through by Groove3 explaining how this mix came together. :)

Hi!

The musical style of your band is very cool, this EP is a nice addition to my overall collection. So thanks for giving it away for free!!!

The video of Nympho is AWESOME! You really made me laugh! :)

And the guitar sound is very good, I'll definitely check out those IRs!

So this is a great package, everyone should at least download and try!

Thank you for the nice words and yes this is a very clear form of letting people know about our band and giving free IRs that sound really good. :)

And thanks for liking the video. Comedy is sometimes the hardest form of art. When is it funny? When is it meh? Was a line crossed? etc. I'm happy with the end result however. We want it to be clear that we're not the type of band who try to create a badass image of ourselves. We're not badasses, we're goofballs. :D

I've been listening to all your songs for probably ten times yesterday and I've got to say that iIreally like them. They sound really great. This is very far from the type of music I normally listen to. Everything about them is really impressive .
Respect big time.
Good luck and thanks for your great work in the forum.

I'm really happy to hear this. We kind of combined all the genres that we enjoy listening to in hopes of creating something that is different from what other bands are doing these days. If we succeeded then that makes me really happy. :) Thanks Jeppe!

You guys nailed the 90's nu-metal with a modern style. I love it. Big Wes Borland fan here and i can feel his spirit on this EP.

Yes WES BORLAND!!!! Did you realize that Irotlas (our guitarist) has Wes Borland's beard and sideburns? That's how much we like Wes Borland. :lol

I AM SHOCKED

Well real guitar amps have always been run in mono in the studio. If you want to achieve a realistic good authentic guitar sound why would you go stereo? If I do something in stereo I record two takes of the same thing and pan them 100% to the sides.

Hey Clark, Thanks bud for these IR's. I'm mixing them with my favorite IR from cab pack 7 CK USA trad SM57- MD421 01. This is now my favorite combo...Dig your videos...Rock on brother...

Hello,

I just stumbled upon this thread and watched Clark Kent Job videos. VERY good stuff!

Mikko, is there any chance to get Wav's from somewhere so I could try them out in DAW? If I understood this correctly these IR's in question are not available through Fractaladio.

Thanks

Hey dude and welcome! Honestly this is quite an old thread now so might actually be a bit hard for me to find these IR's. Try the "best IR in the world" instead?

Back
Top Bottom