FREE ML Cab Pack 20 Preset-Cab Bundle: JMPre-1 & Brit PR75

Finally got round to trying this bundle out yesterday. One of my favourite songs to play along with is I Believe In A Thing Called Love and as soon as I hit my first chord on this preset, I thought "ooh - I know EXACTLY which song this is perfect for".

Two hours and four sore fingers later, packed up - a very happy man!

I've always shied away from entering the IR rabbit hole, but this may have changed everything...

Finally got round to trying this bundle out yesterday. One of my favourite songs to play along with is I Believe In A Thing Called Love and as soon as I hit my first chord on this preset, I thought "ooh - I know EXACTLY which song this is perfect for".

Two hours and four sore fingers later, packed up - a very happy man!

I've always shied away from entering the IR rabbit hole, but this may have changed everything...
I'm so happy you like it! :) The IR thing may be scary but it has so much power over your tone that it shouldn't be overlooked. Every single Cab Pack is almost like a new firmware for the unit. :)

Mikko this is a splendid IR. I'd love cab pack 20 but I just can't justify the price, especially with the poor UK £. Thanks for the freebie.

Last edited:
Completely missed your message Gabriel! And IR is an impulse response and in this case it's a simulation of a real life cabinet being miked with a nice microphone. In this case it's a rare Pre-Rola Marshall cabinet that costs a fortune and is almost impossible to find. :)

well..for a long time" Clark Kent gift for mankind" IR is the way to go for me..really..its good for every patch I have!
one of the best IR for sure ..for me it is The Best !

Completely missed your message Gabriel! And IR is an impulse response and in this case it's a simulation of a real life cabinet being miked with a nice microphone. In this case it's a rare Pre-Rola Marshall cabinet that costs a fortune and is almost impossible to find. :)
I remember that i was so ,,virgin" with fractal and i was so excited about every fas sounds. I was new here too (im still new coz i answer after allmost 2 years) :))))

Back
Top Bottom