Free Mesa Preset Pack

I'm thrilled so many people are enjoying these, thank you all for the kind feedback.

I'd love the challenge of doing another set of presets like this, so if anyone has suggestions please let me know.

I'm thrilled so many people are enjoying these, thank you all for the kind feedback.

I'd love the challenge of doing another set of presets like this, so if anyone has suggestions please let me know.

I'd love to see what you could do with the Herbie or Diezels, those would be great. They're really versatile and leave a lot of room for interpretation. Thanks, Leon!

Yeah also with the Bogner Ecstasy I find difficult to dial in Leon? Doesn't need to have a factory IR. Just let me know which IR sounds best for you.

I'd love to see what you could do with the Herbie or Diezels, those would be great. They're really versatile and leave a lot of room for interpretation. Thanks, Leon!
I like the sound of that, they have a really unique grind in the mids that is inspiring to play.

I like André Nieris tones very much. Those percussive and spanky riff tones and very dynamic leads are just sick!
Would love to try if you get something close to that.
Cheers!

They sound great Leon. I did a little tune with the Stratocaster of my singer, but he's got a set 011 strings on and it kills my fingers. So I couldn't do any gainy stuff with bendings and finger vibrato but nevertheless it sounds nice and smooth. I used the pristine clean Preset and for the lead guitars I switched "Bright" off and "Fat" on. I haven't got a bass at the time cause it would sound a lot better with some bass too.

Time we spent good sir. I tried them all and find each one very usable! Thanks for taking the time to put these out for us all!!

Back
Top Bottom