Free Mesa 2x12 mix IR

Hi Justin,

have tried this free IR - thanks a lot - sounds very good.

Better than the IR´s from your first Cabpack with the 2x12 - the same cab?

It also sounds very good with clean amps - TX clean.

Thanks a lot! I’m glad you’re liking this IR. It’s the same Mesa 2x12 that was used for the OwnHammer Justin York Collection, but obviously, I’m a different IR producer and my technique is different than what Kevin does even though he taught me everything I know about how to make IRs. I still think he does great work. We just have different signature sounds like all IR producers have.

Thanks for the kind words and I hope it inspires you to make great music.

Sounds great! Thank you!
I put it right next to my Ownhammer Mesa IR’s.
Before I bought some I didn’t really like the stock cabs. I’m assuming you made this one yourself?
How long did it take?

Sounds great! Thank you!
Before I bought some I didn’t really like the stock cabs. I’m assuming you made this one yourself?
How long did it take?
stock cab are pretty good you just need to find the right one,i guess you dont know that York Audio is an Ir maker/seller

Sounds great! Thank you!
How long did it take?
I’m glad you like it! I made this one a long time ago, and it didn’t take long. Sometimes I’ll take a few shots of a cab for fun and post them just for the community to have some new toys to play with.

And yes, I do sell Cab Packs in the Fractal store, but this was just something for fun. I also have a couple free cabs in the Axe-III Cabs section that will also work with your Axe-II if you want some other stuff to mess around with.

Thanks for the kind words!
-Justin

Back
Top Bottom