Free Matchless DC-30 (EF86) Preset

orion32773

Experienced
Firmware 12.03 Required

Free preset day! I've been enjoying the Matchless DC30 (EF86) since Cliff added it. This preset is fairly simple and has scenes going from slight breakup to moderate gain and then a lead boost. Layouts are per preset and use the perform 1 and 2 for FC users. I try to keep the videos short but it's tough to edit down from my babbling but I explain how it all is mapped out. Results will vary depending on the guitar used. Preset was created using a Tele.

Omg lol. Duh. That’s obvious now. I actually asked Austin as well and he said they just added it. Maybe he knew that already. Hahaha

Hi Greg. I just DL this preset. It sounds really nice as is with a quick listen.
I see a lot of guys cutting the Low and High in the cab block, any reason you left it at the default settings of 20 and 20000 HZ?

It was not intentional. Sorry! I was messing around with it a lot and forgot to set it. For my personal use I have it set 80/8000, but you can experiment in your environment.

This preset sounds so good, thank you for sharing it! I am getting very good results out of my Tele, I might be switching to this amp now....!

I really really really love the preset !

im playing it with a butterscotch Tele that looks exactly like yours and already started a new song with it.

thank you !

This preset sounds so good, thank you for sharing it! I am getting very good results out of my Tele, I might be switching to this amp now....!
Yea the amp really came alive when I starting using the Tele! Got an ultra tele coming on Monday. Will be showing that unboxing soon!

I really really really love the preset !

im playing it with a butterscotch Tele that looks exactly like yours and already started a new song with it.

thank you !
So glad this is working out for you. I’m still tweaking but at least this will get you started. Stayed tuned for a demo with this preset and a new matchless cab pack from York audio. Sounds even better!

Man this preset is rockin' it for me!
I leave for work fairly early. Before I go I usually visit my Axe-Fx III for 15 minutes at 4:45am, then out by 5:00am :)
A great way to start the day!!!
I turned down the drive a little bit, for a cleaner start, but just wonderful!!
See you tomorrow!

Awesome! Yea the EF86 channel is meant for a little more boost anyway so that breakup scene will vary. Glad you are enjoying it!!!

Back
Top Bottom