Free IR Set of a Scumback M75 with a PR20

Deadpan

Inspired
Vendor
Hi All,

Working hard as always to make the best of the best in IRs.

For a limited time we are offering a promo set of the soon to come M75 impulse set.

Edit: Promo ended. Pack is now out!

This is an unmixed single mic IR. And well worth a try.

Please do report back with your experience as I always am always looking for other perspectives.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Look forward to your thoughts Steve.

Would love to hear from anyone else that made the download also. :)

Hi All,

Working hard as always to make the best of the best in IRs.

For a limited time we are offering a promo set of the soon to come M75 impulse set.

Here is a link to the free pack:

https://livereadysound.com/product/promo-sample-ir-set-m75-green-pr20/

This is an unmixed single mic IR. And well worth a try.

Please do report back with your experience as I always am always looking for other perspectives.

Enjoy!
HI Deadpan... I tryed to download, but the link is broken!
Thanks!

Hi Ricardo!

The promo had ended but since the pack has not yet been fully released I went ahead and reactivate the page.

This IR is pretty basic and this is going to be one of our best packs yet.

Don't want to say too much but this is going to be a pack to be reckoned with :)

It will pave the way for the future of our IRs. Of course the older packs will all be updated also.

Thanks for stopping in!

Great!

There are 2 IRs in the download though the only difference is one has a low cut applied. Most probably will use the standard however the low cut version is very clear and this gives the user control to add the lows they like.

Hei Deadpan, great IR! I tryed it with some hi gain patches that I use a lot and I feel good mids and lows, but I needed to boost some highs, because the IRs I use has a bit more highs, but yours Is as good as some that I use.
Nice work!
Thanks!

Thanks for reporting!

For sure this IR isn't for metal exactly. However I do enjoy it with metal. Kinda the oposite, BUT, there are metal specific IRs in the pack as in the first clip.

This pack will see a versatility that spans genres :) and does it in my opinion better than any others.

Back
Top Bottom