• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Free HJ 4x12 RCA Cab Pack

Piing

Power User
Thank you FAS for the IRs, and thank you iaresee for the preset.

What would be an example of a song or a style to play with these? I have been trying and tweaking for a while, but I still don't find any useful application. I find it too "harsh" when breaking up and too "glassy" when rolling down the guitar volume.

I have tried with two different Strats: American Deluxe with CS Fat'50 neck / SD SSL-5 bridge and Schecter Nick Johntson USA with SD Antiquity Texas Hot

I have been auditioning through Audeze LCD-2, Genelec 8010A and Mackie HR824

Last edited:

tysonlt

Inspired
I did a gig last night playing 90s/00s pub stuff. I changed it to clean, edge of breakup, crunch, and lead scenes with minimal tweaking and adding drive pedals. I only used a Tele all night. It handled everything from clean stealing kisses (although I used a fender amp for clean), to matchbox 20, to Creep, to AC/DC. It was one of the best sounds I’ve ever had and I got a number of compliments on it.

tysonlt

Inspired
@Piing here 'tis... I haven't actually given it another listen, still just the quick changes I made. YMMV and all that! I was using a tele with the new Yosemite pickups, mostly on bridge with the treble wound back just a touch.

Attachments

tysonlt

Inspired
I’m not saying it’s good!!! 😂 It’s just a few tweaks I made to suit my gear. I changed the clean to a fender, and I found the second scene sounded clearer to me, so I copied it to all the other scenes and just added drive.

Top Bottom