Free guitar clinic this Saturday in chandler AZ

Larry Mitchell

Power User
hello fractal friends. If your in the Phoenix area this Saturday, stop on by and say hello..

This Saturday 3pm I'll be in chandler AZ just oudtside Phoenix at McNight Guitar Co. Free clinic workshop. You don't have to play guitar to come and hang. :0) ill be talking about music, touring, studio, production and engineering, guitar tones and effects, guitars I'll be doing a demo of the tone wood amp as well as the other gear I'm using. Come down bring a smile.

hello fractal friends. If your in the Phoenix area this Saturday, stop on by and say hello..

This Saturday 3pm I'll be in chandler AZ just oudtside Phoenix at McNight Guitar Co. Free clinic workshop. You don't have to play guitar to come and hang. :0) ill be talking about music, touring, studio, production and engineering, guitar tones and effects, guitars I'll be doing a demo of the tone wood amp as well as the other gear I'm using. Come down bring a smile.
Sin is a bit far for me unfortunately ... otherwise I would have willingly come
...Great larry....

Damn! Wish I'd have seen this earlier. Would love to catch up with you again, Larry. Hopefully next time, my friend! Enjoy your time in the valley of the sun!

Back
Top Bottom