Free FullRes Room IRs

Exactly that, could save a rvb block in fm3 but as it will never arrive...no sweat
BTW Maybe that would be a solution...instead of having a Fullres Library...have as a choice a new fx block type named FRCAB block with say 5-10 embedded choices of Fullres Cabs ?

Try a reverb block with the late reflections level dropped a lot and the early level boosted up a bit on the advanced page. I just swapped the dB settings for the two and, even at economy settings, it works pretty well.

HTH!
I already did that for years with the axe fx 2 using the adsr modifier on Early Reverb mix parameter, a bit like the ER reverb curves on digitech's LE2101. Worked flawless, bit you need a rvb block what is not cool for cpu usage on fm3

I already did that for years with the axe fx 2 using the adsr modifier on Early Reverb mix parameter, a bit like the ER reverb curves on digitech's LE2101. Worked flawless, bit you need a rvb block what is not cool for cpu usage on fm3

The FullRes uses about 24% CPU on my FX3. Reverb block uses a lot less....

With all of the excitement around FullRes, I wanted to take some stereo room captures from several cabs for you guys to play with. These should cover the basic amp "food groups" for now. Let me know what you think, and have fun!

Cabs included:
YA 4x12 Brit Greenback - Based on a Marshall Checkerboard 4x12 loaded with 25w Greenbacks
YA 2x12 Class-A 30w - Based on a Vox AC30 loaded with Alnico Blues
YA 4x12 Recto - Based on a Mesa Oversized 4x12 loaded with Vintage 30s
YA 2x10 Vibrato Lux - Based on a Fender Vibrolux loaded with Jensen P10R

Enjoy!
You are a gentleman and a scholar.

With all of the excitement around FullRes, I wanted to take some stereo room captures from several cabs for you guys to play with. These should cover the basic amp "food groups" for now. Let me know what you think, and have fun!

Cabs included:
YA 4x12 Brit Greenback - Based on a Marshall Checkerboard 4x12 loaded with 25w Greenbacks

Enjoy!
THANK YOU!
I have MRSH 412 M25 on-unit, along with MES 412 OS-V2, MES 212 V30, BMAN 410 P10Q, and DXVB Verb Deluxe. They are my go-to IRs for the 1st cab for lots and lots of amps.
As you say, these four pair directly with the first two, and the AC30 and Vibrolux IRs should sound great with the Fenders!

This made my day.

Cabs included:

Enjoy!

Thanks man!

EDIT: Tried them and oh boy these are good!
You keep proving on being one of the best guitar producer ears on the market.

Last edited:
OK, admittedly a total novice in in using these.

I dropped the YA 2X10 Vibrato Lux L and R into the scratchpad slots in the factory Vibrato Lux preset (002).

What settings do you adjust here?? I experimented with the LEVEL from zero (0) where it was when dropped it in to various levels (-12/-20/-30) and do hear a difference. It is a little more real. LOL.

What else do you suggest adjusting?

Thanks.

OK, admittedly a total novice in in using these.

I dropped the YA 2X10 Vibrato Lux L and R into the scratchpad slots in the factory Vibrato Lux preset (002).

What settings do you adjust here?? I experimented with the LEVEL from zero (0) where it was when dropped it in to various levels (-12/-20/-30) and do hear a difference. It is a little more real. LOL.

What else do you suggest adjusting?

Thanks.
I think we’ll find some more cool uses for FullRes, but right now it feels like it really excels at giving you a more natural ambience behind your tone.

The only settings I use at the moment are making sure that the Room mics are panned hard left and right. I pick a primary IR (Mix or Single Mic) and start edging up the Room mics (starting at around -18dB or so) with headphones on until it starts to give some nice ambient width without interfering too much with the core tone.

Using these through monitors can still sound cool… it just means you’re adding more room ambience on top of YOUR room’s natural ambience.

I think we’ll find some more cool uses for FullRes, but right now it feels like it really excels at giving you a more natural ambience behind your tone.

The only settings I use at the moment are making sure that the Room mics are panned hard left and right. I pick a primary IR (Mix or Single Mic) and start edging up the Room mics (starting at around -18dB or so) with headphones on until it starts to give some nice ambient width without interfering too much with the core tone.

Using these through monitors can still sound cool… it just means you’re adding more room ambience on top of YOUR room’s natural ambience.
Which single mic would you choose mostly? Thank you so much for the IRs, I don’t see myself using a cab without these anymore :)

Back
Top Bottom