FREE - Friedman BE 4x12 Royer R10 IR

Actually, this is on hold right now. Apparently (and this is not listed anywhere on the Fractal main site or store from what I can see), Fractal wants you to pay them for a commercial license to sell IRs. I'm waiting to see what that would cost, but I'm a bit disappointed that that's not indicated anywhere on the site (I certainly didn't agree to that, nor did I see a EULA anywhere indicating that).

That may change, but I'm waiting to hear from Matt on what this actually means. So no cab pack at this time.

@bradlake, I was actually thinking of you, I might still shoot some IRs of my EarCandy BuzzBomb with the Guytron BigTone 55 speakers.

Fractal wants you to pay them for a commercial license to sell IRs. I'm waiting to see

mmm just sell the wav files and not the syx files,unless you want to sell your irs on the fractal website or syx files you will need to pay fractal audio for a commercial license to sell IRs

mmm just sell the wav files and not the syx files,unless you want to sell your irs on the fractal website or syx files you will need to pay fractal audio for a commercial license to sell IRs

Thanks NightWalker. So you're saying, convert them to WAV with FracTool?

yes!!that is what i did with the ir you shared

FracTool can't convert SYX to WAV. Only to other AxeFX formats.

At this time, I'm not going to be selling any cab packs as I would have to go back and re-record everything with a different method in WAV format, and it's just not worth my time. Unless someone wants to fund me getting a commercial license with Fractal to sell the SYX format, as that's the format for all the shots I've taken so far.

Sorry.

FracTool can't convert SYX to WAV. Only to other AxeFX formats.

At this time, I'm not going to be selling any cab packs as I would have to go back and re-record everything with a different method in WAV format, and it's just not worth my time. Unless someone wants to fund me getting a commercial license with Fractal to sell the SYX format, as that's the format for all the shots I've taken so far.

Sorry.
how much you need to pay for the fractal license(send me a PM)and how much are you going to sell your ir pack(send me a PM)

Back
Top Bottom