*FREE* Far-Field Session #2 Cab Pack

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We are pleased to share the results of our second far-field IR capture session. These far-field IRs have at least 20 ms of reflection-free data. Those marked with "B" have roughly 30 ms. The number at the end of the IR name indicates the angle of the cab with respect to the microphone axis.

It is recommended to set the IR length parameter in the Cabinet block to 1024 when using these IRs, although MAX can be used at your discretion.

Based on the feedback of trusted listeners we think you'll agree that these are some of the best far-field IRs available today.

Staff picks are included in a folder named "Favorites".

Be sure to read and adhere to the included End User License Agreement (EULA). These files are available only in .syx format.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/misc/Far_Field_Session_2.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
We are pleased to share the results of our second far-field IR capture session. These far-field IRs have at least 20 ms of reflection-free data. Those marked with "B" have roughly 30 ms. The number at the end of the IR name indicates the angle of the cab with respect to the microphone axis.

It is recommended to set the IR length parameter in the Cabinet block to 1024 when using these IRs, although MAX can be used at your discretion.

Based on the feedback of trusted listeners we think you'll agree that these are some of the best far-field IRs available today.

Staff picks are included in a folder named "Favorites".

Be sure to read and adhere to the included End User License Agreement (EULA). These files are available only in .syx format.

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/misc/Far_Field_Session_2.zip
Wow! All this for free? You are awesome!
Thank you

Thank you for these. Haven't done my big write up yet on the Axe 3 but I'm blown away! Awesome!

Thanks! Can't wait to get home this weekend and try these, as I purchased and love the initial pack.

Back
Top Bottom