Free 'Clean to Mean' Axe-Fx II Preset From Pack #2 - Updated to Q10.01

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I discovered an error in one of the presets from my 'AX8' 'Clean to Mean' - Pack #2.

I somehow skipped over the 'Velvet Sun 2' preset. So it was left completely stock.....:confused: My apologies...

I have finished making it into a 'Clean to mean' preset and have added it to the Bank in the store. And have also added a new Axe-Fx II version to the 'Axe-Fx II' Pack #2. Making the total number to 110 presets.

But I decided to also post the individual preset as a free sample for everyone to check out. Scene #1 is the original sound. The other scenes are my creation. The Multi-Delay can turn the 'Filtered Shimmer' sound on and off with perfect spill-over.

Anyone that bought the pack can use your 'Archive/Update' link to retrieve the new 'V2' Bank. Or just download this preset and replace the original one in your pack.

Preset available on my site. Link in my signature below.

Have fun..............Moke

Last edited:
Yes. you are correct..:oops::eek::mad: I was moving some blocks before saving and missed that. The repaired version will be up soon.

Add the missing connection here....
ooops.png

Last edited:
I added this free sample preset to my site some time ago. You can get the newer versions there, still for free.

This free sample preset, as well as all of the presets in the 'Clean to Mean' Packs, have now been updated to Q10.01.

New for Q10.01... Now available in three different versions. For 'High Output Pickups' (the original version), 'Medium Output Pickups', and 'Low Output Pickups'.

You could, for example, use all three versions of this preset and re-name them for your EMG/Schecter, your PAF/Les Paul, and your Single-Coil/Tele.

Of coarse you may still need to make some adjustments for your exact guitar/pickups (such as turning off the 'Bright' switch for Single-Coil guitars, adjusting 'Bass', Mid', 'Treble', 'Presence' etc...)

This preset will give you a good way to see which version of my 'Clean to Mean' and 'Mild to Wild' packs will work best for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom