FREE: Clark Kent's Xmas Orangesent IR

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Since we just got the Orange update and seems like there are no proper Orange IR's out there. (Redwirez Orange did not sound like the PPC412 to me atleast) I did this mix IR of some IR's I shot from my PPC412 with my Rockerverb 100 MKII power amp. So be careful with the low end. 1) tube power amp adds low end 2) That Orange cab has some serious low end. :D If you can't control the low end then simply set the LF resonance to 0 in the amp block. Here's a clip:

Clip is metal but as always it's just made that way so you can actually hear the IR. In clean clips it doesn't really matter what the IR is. This is a really cool IR that definitely has that Orange flavor.

Try it out and tell me how you like it!

Attachments

• Clark's Xmas Orangesent IR.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 446
Once my Rockerverb gets back from the hospital with a fresh set tubes, I will finally get around to shooting my IRs of my Orange 4x12 with a quartet of 100W G12k Celestions.
Stay tuned!

Clark or Kevin, any tips before shooting these? I will be conscious of Orange's huge low end. I wish I had a Royer 121, but I have a 57 and an e609 at the ready.

Thanks for sharing

damn, there are no utilities to convert gen 2 IRs to gen 1 format at the moment. Maybe in the future.

Back
Top Bottom