FREE CAB PACK: ML Legendary Times (2018)

Sometimes it's extremely hard to be a nice guy which is my aim always. The first thread about this pack backfired quite nicely and to be honest right now I feel like when I was trying to "donate blood to save the world"... it's kind of a sidetracked story but here goes. I go in, I fill out the forms and go through a series of questions for over an hour about if my blood is premium quality. Okay turns out my blood is really good, must be all the pizzas I'm eating, but I'm starting to think about the time I'm putting in this and the amount of IR's I could've shot in this time and all the pizzas I could've had... Now about 80 minutes later they ask me if I've been abroad. So after 80 minutes of me wasting my life "trying to make the world a better place" I tell them I've recently been around the world and apparently three of the countries I've been to are categorized "questionable" so they don't want my blood... imagine my expression... that's the same face I make every time I hear about this pack. :D I hope my sense of humor comes through and you guys know that I'm hardly ever a serious person.

But for the serious part - this was a gift for the holiday season and it not being available in 2019 is intentional as the end time was set when that link was created. I think I'm not going to be spending any more time on this pack as I'm super busy with something completely new and different for this new year. I highly recommend keeping an eye out for what's to come and for those who missed this gift... SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM so you don't miss out next time this happens which may be quite "soon". ;)

But for the serious part - this was a gift for the holiday season and it not being available in 2019 is intentional as the end time was set when that link was created.

From what I've seen on this forum, you are a well respected, talented, and generous individual. That being said, I really don't see how anyone would know there was an expiration date by reading your OP. Now that I know that was your intent, I certainly would not ask anyone to share their copy.

Sincerely

Last edited:
I definitely take all the blame for miscommunication as I posted this thread quickly while being busy spending Christmas with my family. I thought "sharing the IR's as a happy holiday pack" (quote from OP) was enough to make it clear that this was a gift during the holiday season that is now over. These kinds of "campaigns" are done by many companies on social media but my error was bringing it to a forum where everything is timeless. I apologize for the miscommunication.

Back
Top Bottom