FREE CAB PACK: ML Legendary Times (2018)

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
EDIT: Happy 2019! This pack was available during the holiday season which is now over. For future freebies please follow ML Sound Lab on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. :)

@harmaes wrote this amazing piece of music and thought about sharing the IR's as a happy holiday pack.

Have a good one! :)

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance but how on earth do you download these? The link brings me to dropbox, and from there I can preview the pdf file but cannot do anything with the IR files (and the only dropbox option is to save the html page, not the files).

Help???

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance but how on earth do you download these? The link brings me to dropbox, and from there I can preview the pdf file but cannot do anything with the IR files (and the only dropbox option is to save the html page, not the files).

Help???
Click the Download button.

I bought the Legends pack and it’s awesome. I still use “the best ir in the world” which was free. I think giving away a small part of the Legends pack is a nice gesture.

I get the same thing.. :(

Maybe Mikko will take pity on us late comer fractal folk..

First of all thanks Mikko for the great pack!!

Hey guys I have the cab pack on me and if Mikko's alright with it I can send it to y'all ! For now let's just wait and see what he has to say cause it's his IP and I don't wanna be sharing stuff around with his permission if that's alright ya?

Last edited:
Hey guys I have the cab pack on me and if Mikko's alright with it I can send it to y'all ! For now let's just wait and see what he has to say cause it's his IP and I don't wanna be sharing stuff around with his permission if that's alright ya?

Judging from the OP, the IRs in the FREE Cab Pack (not the complete Legends pack) can be shared freely.

Back
Top Bottom