Free AX8 Preset Pack - Modern High Gain

Leon these are awesome! And your videos have been a lot of help getting started as a new user. Do you happen to know Closure in Moscow from Melbourne? They're one of my favorites, I'd love to hear your take on some of their album tones
What an incredible band, love them!

I must be stupid. I don't see or hear where to download these presets...?!?!?!!? Help!! It says link in video description...?!?!? There is no video description, no link, I've listened to it 30 times, I can't find it.. WTH!?!?!

Last edited:
I must be stupid. I don't see or hear where to download these presets...?!?!?!!? Help!! It says link in video description...?!?!? There is no video description, no link, I've listened to it 30 times, I can't find it.. WTH!?!?!
You gotta click on the arrow in the top right corner which will take to the link on you tube which you have to click on again, thendownload link will be In the description there which you may have to access via a tiny triangle right under video. Good luck

You gotta click on the arrow in the top right corner which will take to the link on you tube which you have to click on again, thendownload link will be In the description there which you may have to access via a tiny triangle right under video. Good luck
..Got it, thanks!! Still kind of clueless on where to drop these in ...They are all Adobe files (and some wave files)...

..Got it, thanks!! Still kind of clueless on where to drop these in ...They are all Adobe files (and some wave files)...

In AX8 edit hit the import tab and then select the files. You can then audition and save them them to your desired user slot.

Me too! It's slow going but I'm sure the end result will be worth it. I'll try upgrade these presets to Q10 when the full release drops too.
Cool...I’m sure by the time you return from vacation the scary USA amp muting bug in the newest 10.x beta will have been eradicated...until then , enjoy the silence on some of these presets......:cool:

Ha! Not to be sneaky or what, but would this preset update come soon?I’ve just finished your youtube AX8 basics playlist and I think i’m ready for some playing.
:)

Me too! It's slow going but I'm sure the end result will be worth it. I'll try upgrade these presets to Q10 when the full release drops too.

Back
Top Bottom