Thank you Glenn, these are great sounding and I love that you have them wah ready ...
You're welcome Sir. Yes all of my patches I have them set for EXP 1 - Wah, and EXP 2 - Volume. I have two of theose Fractal EV expression pedals. Heavy duty stuff for sure!! They are super smooth!!

Thanks Tim. My FRFR is usually a Line 6 Firehawk 1500. Sometimes for bigger gigs I'll use Marshall heads and 4x12 cabs. When i use that I run into the FX Return of the Marshall's so I only use the clean tube power. Open back cabs tend to be a little dark so maybe just dial back the Lo Cut in the speaker settings of the patch.
Glenn, what are your recommended eq settings on the mixer of FOH speakers? Thanks!!

Hi Glenn, have you had a chance to hear the new FW 8.02 BETA? I hear that they corrected and added some high end that was supposed to be there originally. Not sure how much your patches for FW 8.00 BETA will sound. Cheers.

Hi Glenn, when will you be releasing a new set of patches for the AX8? Bought the first set and love them. Can't wait to hear more from you.

You're the best Glenn....

Thank you Sheldon and I just want to thank everyone here in the Fractal community. One of my patches is the most downloaded patch on the Ax8 section of the AxeChange and several more are closing in to meet it at the top. I think that's pretty awesome. I hope you enjoy using those patches as much as I did creating them and using them live. More to come!! Rock On guys!!!

Hey guys, Glenn here, yeah so this is my very first patch set for the AX8. I am offering them free for all of you who want to try them. I've uploaded all of them to the Axe Change. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/s...=Glenn+DeLaune&fields=all&products=7&setups=0

There is a very wide variety there. Here is a video I just finished to showcase all of these patches.

I hope you enjoy them. I'd really like to hear your comments about them. Good or bad, please let me know. I just want to learn from what you have to say about them.

Thank you very much for your support.

Hi @Glenn DeLaune just saw your video...Thanks hips for sharing your patches. Very much appreciated.:)

While these are some great patches...and they do sound great, I would think you could better serve your clientele by creating specific patches based on Artists and tracks. I've yet to hear a patch that sounds like Malcolm Young rhythm tone...which is super epic and under appreciated. Spot on Edge/U2 tones and dialed to each song. Jimmy Page Black Dog. Brian May god tone...

Does anyone know if the Glenn DeLaune presets have Scenes? I like using presets with a clean to mean approach but at the very least I'd like to know if there are cleans and heavier scenes within a patch. Can't find anything on his website.

Does anyone know if the Glenn DeLaune presets have Scenes? I like using presets with a clean to mean approach but at the very least I'd like to know if there are cleans and heavier scenes within a patch. Can't find anything on his website.
Yes, He has them setup with scenes in a 'clean to mean' configuration. Some have a 'Boost' switch at switch #4 that can be used on any of the first 3 scenes, and some have a fourth 'Solo' scene on switch #4.

Back
Top Bottom