Good Stuff Glenn.... well done Sir! ..... Loved your products with the Helix.... can't wait to see where you take the AX8 too!

Hello all - I've been using the AX8 for a few months now and have downloaded from the Axe exchange in the past with no problem. Lately everything says AMP: Not used. What am I doing wrong ?? Thanks in advance.

Hello all - I've been using the AX8 for a few months now and have downloaded from the Axe exchange in the past with no problem. Lately everything says AMP: Not used. What am I doing wrong ?? Thanks in advance.
You probably need to update your AX8 and do a refresh of the block definitions.

Wow, these presets are phantastic Glenn (I tried "GD LONE STAR" and "GD GAIN" so far)
Thanks a LOT for sharing them , for free!!

What IRs are you using for the "GD ACOUSTIC" one?

Wow, these presets are phantastic Glenn (I tried "GD LONE STAR" and "GD GAIN" so far)
Thanks a LOT for sharing them , for free!!

What IRs are you using for the "GD ACOUSTIC" one?

Thank you Sir. That one use a stereo cab. The Cab L is the stock 1x12 G12T R121. The Cab R is a Taylor 314ce - Earthworks QTC30. You can find that one on the AxeChange.

Glen, Thanks for these, they're excellent. I'm using a Xitone open back cab and they sound pretty dark with it. Wondering if you use Global EQ to adjust for different cabs? I saw your video where you mentioned you dialed these in for FOH and FRFR so wondering what FRFR you might be using. I suspect they sound killer just the way they are so wondering why my setup might be sounding so dark.

Thanks very much for sharing your knowledge and talent here.

Thanks Tim. My FRFR is usually a Line 6 Firehawk 1500. Sometimes for bigger gigs I'll use Marshall heads and 4x12 cabs. When i use that I run into the FX Return of the Marshall's so I only use the clean tube power. Open back cabs tend to be a little dark so maybe just dial back the Lo Cut in the speaker settings of the patch.

Thanks Tim. My FRFR is usually a Line 6 Firehawk 1500. Sometimes for bigger gigs I'll use Marshall heads and 4x12 cabs. When i use that I run into the FX Return of the Marshall's so I only use the clean tube power. Open back cabs tend to be a little dark so maybe just dial back the Lo Cut in the speaker settings of the patch.

Thanks man!!! I will give that shot tonight. I've had my AX8 for about a year now and of the 300+ presets I've created I'm proud of about 10 of them :) Just seeing how you created these has taught me a LOT. I really appreciate you sharing this.

I need to say THANKS! Ive been playing with these for the last few days and must say I love them!
Keep up the great effort!!

Thank you very much Sir. Thank you guys so much for all of the encouraging words and support. I really appreciate all of you.

I finally got around to auditioning these - they all translated really well to multiple guitars which was cool. Nice to see how you go about building presets too. That acoustic preset is nice - I have some Takamine IR's from 3 Sigma and it worked well in that second cab spot. Thanks for the freebies - I'm looking forward to your commercial set when it comes out. Thanks again @Glenn DeLaune!

Back
Top Bottom