Glenn, you mentioned using the ducking delay, and I do not see you using it in any of the patched. Did I miss it?

It's only tied to the Lead Boost which is always the 4th bottom right switch. I just didn't want to click on the lead boost because I didn't want to blow up your speakers!! ;-)

Hey Glenn, Great to finally see you here. I still use your patches when I go the modeling route with the HD500x. Digging your latest cd too.
It would be awesome to see these patches in the FX8 format. There's a serious lack of any FX8 patches in the axechange.
Thanks again
Paul

I sound checked these at a gig yesterday and they translate very well! Not as dialed in for me as my current gigging patches but are an amazing starting point for anyone taking their AX8 to FOH. Again, great job!

Hey Glenn, Great to finally see you here. I still use your patches when I go the modeling route with the HD500x. Digging your latest cd too.
It would be awesome to see these patches in the FX8 format. There's a serious lack of any FX8 patches in the axechange.
Thanks again
Paul

Does the FX8 have the amp models init too??

Hi Glenn, bought some GT100 and HD500 patches back in the day! Thought i would give your kind offer a try and am loving the Lonestar with my Tele's. Many thanks again for your hard work and good luck with the AX8, look forward to hearing your thoughts on the AX8 when you've had it a while. All the very best :cool:

Hi Glenn, bought some GT100 and HD500 patches back in the day! Thought i would give your kind offer a try and am loving the Lonestar with my Tele's. Many thanks again for your hard work and good luck with the AX8, look forward to hearing your thoughts on the AX8 when you've had it a while. All the very best :cool:

Thanks Big T and all of you guys for the kind words and your support. I really do appreciate it.

Glenn, I just spent some quality time watching your video & loading & testing out these killer AX8 Presets.

They all translate very well to my Friedman ASM-12's & there's so much to learn & love about how you build your rigs......

A++ all around & I'm a fan now! I had heard your name before, but never tried any of your Presets or heard you play. You are a fantastic player!

I'm very happy with my AX8.....& my FX8 too! I like the dual delay thing you do on the Scene #4 lead Presets & am going to try that out on my FX8 rig.

I know I'm late to the party here & just wanted to say "Thanks", "Welcome to the forum" & "Thanks again"!!!!

Peace! X-Mann

Glenn, I just spent some quality time watching your video & loading & testing out these killer AX8 Presets.

They all translate very well to my Friedman ASM-12's & there's so much to learn & love about how you build your rigs......

A++ all around & I'm a fan now! I had heard your name before, but never tried any of your Presets or heard you play. You are a fantastic player!

I'm very happy with my AX8.....& my FX8 too! I like the dual delay thing you do on the Scene #4 lead Presets & am going to try that out on my FX8 rig.

I know I'm late to the party here & just wanted to say "Thanks", "Welcome to the forum" & "Thanks again"!!!!

Peace! X-Mann

Thank you very much Sir.

Back
Top Bottom