Free Archon & Triple Crown presets

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

As I did with the Archon for the Axe-Fx III, I'm now sharing two "Amp Pack" presets for the FM3, with the Archon and Triple Crown amp models. These are for firmware 2.0. Included is a user "cab" used for acoustic simulation, in scene 8 (user slot 226). The scenes are as follow :
1 Rhythm
2 Crunch (less gain)
3 Lead 1
4 lead 2 (wetter, fatter than lead 1)
5 Fender style clean
6 Fender style clean with chorus
7 Eighties style glassy clean
8 Acoustic simulation
They are optimised for a Superstrat style HSH guitar, with quite dark pickups (Tom Anderson Angel), you can tweak the settings accordingly, specially the 4 clean scenes.

These presets uses stock cabs. I included two other versions, with my own user cabs, in my Amp Packs bundle, on which those are based. The Amp Pack bundle has 87 presets, each with a different amp model, and is available here :
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fm3-amp-packs-bundle/

Apologies, the demo video was really rushed, due to lack of time and, again, health issues

Attachments

• TDR Archon.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 588
  • TDR Triple Crown.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 548
  • U1.0226_AcousticSim.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 500
Already user of FM3 Amp Packs bundle 85 presets in fw1.06, then
no special treatment ... just download three above and that's o.k.?

Already user of FM3 Amp Packs bundle 85 presets in fw1.06, then
no special treatment ... just download three above and that's o.k.?
I updated the pack with 2 custom IRs versions of those presets, you just need to download it again from the Purchase History section of my website

Thanks ! Yes I have some issues, they're recurrent unfortunately - I'm coughing since almost 1 year, plus hand pain, plus lower back pain...

Thanks ! Yes I have some issues, they're recurrent unfortunately - I'm coughing since almost 1 year, plus hand pain, plus lower back pain...
I’ve had lower back problems for 30+ years when I fractured two vertebrae. It’s no fun.

I downloaded these awhile back. I've been using them more lately. Really great tones with my HBs. Thanks!

As I did with the Archon for the Axe-Fx III, I'm now sharing two "Amp Pack" presets for the FM3, with the Archon and Triple Crown amp models. These are for firmware 2.0. Included is a user "cab" used for acoustic simulation, in scene 8 (user slot 226). The scenes are as follow :
1 Rhythm
2 Crunch (less gain)
3 Lead 1
4 lead 2 (wetter, fatter than lead 1)
5 Fender style clean
6 Fender style clean with chorus
7 Eighties style glassy clean
8 Acoustic simulation
They are optimised for a Superstrat style HSH guitar, with quite dark pickups (Tom Anderson Angel), you can tweak the settings accordingly, specially the 4 clean scenes.

These presets uses stock cabs. I included two other versions, with my own user cabs, in my Amp Packs bundle, on which those are based. The Amp Pack bundle has 87 presets, each with a different amp model, and is available here :
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fm3-amp-packs-bundle/

Apologies, the demo video was really rushed, due to lack of time and, again, health issues

Thanks! Love the Archon!!

Back
Top Bottom