AFIII Presets Free Archon "all-in-one" preset

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Many liked the short video I made with the new Archon amp model after installing firmware 14.01 :

So, I decided to make another Archon preset, one that can be used to gig as it has everything one can need (rhythm, crunch, lead, various cleans) and share it here ! Demo :

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
You must install the 2 user cabs at these locations :

U1-0151_TDR Palmer 212 01.syx goes to user 0151
U1-0322_TDR Fender 2.syx goes to user 0322

This preset uses 2 expression pedals :
FC1 Pedal 1 is used for wha (scenes 1-4) or morphing tremolo (middle of the pedal course) and/or rotary (heel down)
FC1 pedal 2 is used for volume

In scenes 1 to 4, the gain level of the amp is set in Controllers/Scene control 1-4, you can adjust it there. With this method, going from rhythm (scene 1) to crunch (scene 2) or lead 1/lead 2 (scenes 3-4) is completely gapless

Attachments

• Fremen Archon All-in-one.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 548
Last edited:
Thanks :) I just need to get some energy back, that's holding me from recording demos for my latest FM3 packs !

Many liked the short video I made with the new Archon amp model after installing firmware 14.01 :

So, I decided to make another Archon preset, one that can be used to gig as it has everything one can need (rhythm, crunch, lead, various cleans) and share it here ! Demo :

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
You must install the 2 user cabs at these locations :

U1-0151_TDR Palmer 212 01.syx goes to user 0151
U1-0322_TDR Fender 2.syx goes to user 0322

This preset uses 2 expression pedals :
FC1 Pedal 1 is used for wha (scenes 1-4) or morphing tremolo (middle of the pedal course) and/or rotary (heel down)
FC1 pedal 2 is used for volume

In scenes 1 to 4, the gain level of the amp is set in Controllers/Scene control 1-4, you can adjust it there. With this method, going from rhythm (scene 1) to crunch (scene 2) or lead 1/lead 2 (scenes 3-4) is completely gapless. This free preset is based on my Amp Packs :
https://fremenpresets.com/axe-fx-iii-amp-packs/

Btw, I just released an Amp Pack bundle for the FM3 too, with 85 presets :
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fm3-amp-packs-bundle/
No demo yet, so I didn't launch it officially, but it's already available on my website

This is an exceptional preset ! It has all of the Axe blocks configured where it makes a great preset that can be used in almost every situation. Ohh, and it sounds fantastic also !!

Thank You ! Fremen

Back
Top Bottom