Fredman Digital

Finally you can get your hands on my Axe FX II collection of presets!
They are exclusively tone matched based on a range of various artists I've produced throughout the years, like: Bring me the Horizon, In Flames, At the Gates, Architects, Hammerfall, just to name a few.

All patches are available on my official store:
www(dot)fredmandigital(dot)com

You can pre-listen all patches here:
soundcloud(dot)com/fredmandigital

Enjoy!

AXE_FX_3D_BOX.png

Anyone tried these out? The clips on soundcloud seem to be mixes with the tones so I can't get a good feel for them on their own.

haven't tried them, never heard of the vendor....would be very wary not hearing clips by themselves.

Anyone tried these out? The clips on soundcloud seem to be mixes with the tones so I can't get a good feel for them on their own.

Hello BNR Sound!

We do not post sound clips of the tones separately for self-explanatory reasons.
However, If you're interested in purchasing any of the bundles we offer but are still a bit unsure – we usually send out one patch for the customer to try out.

Please, send an e-mail to support@fredmandigital.com and we'll sort you out.

haven't tried them, never heard of the vendor....would be very wary not hearing clips by themselves.

Hello! Fredman Digital is a fairly new enterprise founded by Fredrik Nordström himself; Producing several of the planet's leading metal bands since the 90's, the aim is now offer almost three decades worth of experince in the digital domain.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrik_Nordström

Hello sir and merry Christmas! I strongly recommend you change your policy and post those preset examples sans extraneous material. You will likely do better with sales!

Very interesting selection and your work history speaks volumes. I am and have been a fan of the "Gothenburg Sound" for some time and have many of your contributions in my collection.

I would also prefer to hear direct samples of the presets for Axe-Fx w/o the additional production. I'm sure there is a way of doing this as to avoid any piracy

Studio Fredman is legendary in the Gothenburg sound. He has produced some of my all time favorite albums but would love to hear some raw tones. I understand the IP point of view, but I think very few people would try to tonematch from his already tone matched tones. IF colony guitar tones are among my favorite ever, along with some of DT's earlier work. I may get in touch to test drive one of his patches. The complete mix with quad tracked guitars doesn't really help get a good feel for how they sound on their own.

Yes, I think recording clips of the raw tone would be a clever thing to do. Everyone else selling presets does this and I doubt many people attempts tonematching those. Even if a few does you'd probably sell many times more to compensate.
But it's nice you send out a free preset on request though. I received a tone from the lead pack that I will try when time allows, it'll be interesting...

On Facebook it's been disclosed that these are Tonematched presets. I think that's important to mention.

Back
Top Bottom