"Frapture" Mode in Cygnus?

bshaw92

Experienced
@FractalAudio quote "I have something even better (in regards to profiling). Waiting for my patent approval."

Will any future function allow the artist formerly known as "Tone Match" to be a single block that can be shared rather than a block in a preset with an additional cab and amp? So we could have a DI block that is solely an amp or a complete amp+cab in a single block that can be shared.

Hope it can faithfully Frapture everything in the Cygnul chain. The most Cygnificant breakthrough would be if the Cygnature process could pull off time based things such as Frapturing dynamic EQ. That would be so sick it might cause some serious Cygnus. And the only prescription would be orange mocha Frapture-chinos. But I kind of have a feeling that dynamic EQ Frapturing might never come to fruition before the Frapture arrives, peaking of which, the world has been falling a part lately, we might have already accumulated all 7 Cygns by now.

Got my 10 references in. Will see myself out... Meow (you know the movie)

Last edited:
Applied for May 3, 2016. Wonders how long this takes.
It takes years. You have to write and submit the disclosure, then the actual application, then you go back and forth with the patent examiner to determine what claims are admissible, find and note the relation to any prior art, research to ensure that there's no duplication or infringement of existing patents, etc.

I once had a patent awarded two years after I quit the company that I filed it with.

Last edited:
It takes years. You have to write and submit the disclosure, then the actual application, then you go back and forth with the patent examiner to determine what claims are admissible, find and note the relation to any prior art, rsearch to ensure that there's no duplication or infringement of existing patents, etc.

I once had a patent awarded two years after I quit the company that I filed it with.
You forgot the parts about "and it costs a fortune" not to mention "a patent just gives you the right to spend even more Cubic Dollars to sue someone for infringing on it"...

The problem with this is that the sound of the Patent Applied For, pre approval, is much better and way more valuable than after the patent is approved. Hold on to the Pre Patent Approved OS. Once there is an Approval number it won't sound as good and you wouldn't be able to express your genius on the guitar anymore.

@FractalAudio quote "I have something even better (in regards to profiling). Waiting for my patent approval."

Will any future function allow the artist formerly known as "Tone Match" to be a single block that can be shared rather than a block in a preset with an additional cab and amp? So we could have a DI block that is solely an amp or a complete amp+cab in a single block that can be shared.
Where is this post you are quoting?

Back
Top Bottom