Fractool

Shredology

Experienced
I feel mentally challenged whenever I try to use fractool. I feel like it is very powerful but when I open it, it doesn't feel user friendly.
I just kind of stare at the home screen and feel like I don't know how to use it.
Any suggestions?

I would say make sure you know how to use Fractal-Bot first to back up your preset banks and then experiment with Fractool. For me it’s a purpose driven tool. What is your ‘reason’ to use it?

I have used it as an education as to what amps and cabs are being used, used it to convert my Ultra presets to my XL and my XL presets to my III. Most recently used it to reset amps while protecting certain criteria. You can find amps and cabs via Axe Change. You can extract individual presets to computer for backup or to restore one you screwed up on your Axe. Look inside a bank file and extract info or presets. It’s kind of a Swiss Army Knife for the Axe.

You don’t need Fractool to audition. If the presets are already on your computer, you can use Preset Manage to do it. If they are on AxeChange, you can audition them directly.

Back
Top Bottom