FracTool - for power users only

Hi everyone,
I have an issue with the batch setter with my FM3: if I try to change a parameter for multiple presets the fractool changes only the last one. For example if I want to change the threshold value on the input 1 to -99.5 for the presets 51-55 fractool aplly the changes only to the preset 55, 51 to 54 remain at the previus level.
Any idea?
thankyou

Hi everyone,
I have an issue with the batch setter with my FM3: if I try to change a parameter for multiple presets the fractool changes only the last one. For example if I want to change the threshold value on the input 1 to -99.5 for the presets 51-55 fractool aplly the changes only to the preset 55, 51 to 54 remain at the previus level.
Any idea?
thankyou
In the mean time, have you tried the batch setter function in FM3-Edit?

Thanks a lot! it worked perfectly!
I had only 1 problem when I tried to change all my 408 presets at the same time. The process stopped at preset n. 140 and I had to restart the fm3 and the editor. Then I divided in group of 110 preset at time and everything went ok.

Bonjour Alex,

First, thank you for your generosity with the Fractal Community!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here (surement!), but I can't seem to be able to save individual blocks from a FM3 1.06 preset.

Specifically, I slide the preset on the View icon. Then ctrl-click (je suis sur Mac) on the Amp1 block and select save block. Then I select FM3 and the destination, but nothing is written on my disk?

I've tried with several presets and different blocks, always same result.

Am I missing something here?

Merci a l'avance pour ton aide qd tu auras 5'.

Joce

FracTool 3.67 is available :
- it adds single block export to CSV
- and experimental FM9 support : offline fm9 preset/banks viewing seems to work, online may work but couldn't test, conversion to/from should work, other things like batch setter or cablist may or may not work, couldn't test as i don't own a fm9...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom