FracTool - for power users only

Thank you a lot for the quick answer.

Sorry, but I do not understood what you mean.

I have a patch with 4 scenes out of 8 and in each scene there is a different amp. When i export to xml I get always this data for AMP 1

View attachment 83501

This is scene 1. I expected that exporting scene 2 i will get "SLO 100 Lead" for "Type", and different values for Bass, Mid, etc...

Thanks for your patience
Yes you get the x channel and y channel values.
Scenes are just a selection of blicks states and blocks channels, nothing more

Probably not, both system banks are different and there's a lot of work to reverse engineer all parameters, unless fas gives some help
I understand. With all the settings in the system it would be great if some program could export them to text as resetting them to fix an issue is a major pain to recreate & loading a back up is just going to bring the problem back. Hopefully, FAS would help or make it possible to do in Axe Edit.

Thank you a lot for the quick answer.

Sorry, but I do not understood what you mean.

I have a patch with 4 scenes out of 8 and in each scene there is a different amp. When i export to xml I get always this data for AMP 1

View attachment 83501

This is scene 1. I expected that exporting scene 2 i will get "SLO 100 Lead" for "Type", and different values for Bass, Mid, etc...

Thanks for your patience
You are exporting a preset, not a scene. You get the whole preset, always, and all components are included.

Also, you always have 8 scenes in a preset whether you use them or not. That's just how Fractal works.

You are exporting a preset, not a scene. You get the whole preset, always, and all components are included.

Also, you always have 8 scenes in a preset whether you use them or not. That's just how Fractal works.
Thanks, clear. The export include all components with all 4 channel data ( with empty data if channel is not used)

It's supposed to export all four values in case of a gen3 preset, but i'll check when i'll have some time
No problem, when you will have time . Thanks a lot 🙂. I verified CSV and XML export. It seems that all 4 channel data are exported only in CSV. It seems also that the param label sometime differs. The amplifier name param label for example is : "LowCutF" in CSV, "Type" in XML.

Attachments

• AF TEST.zip
    146.5 KB · Views: 1
No problem, when you will have time . Thanks a lot 🙂. I verified CSV and XML export. It seems that all 4 channel data are exported only in CSV. It seems also that the param label sometime differs. The amplifier name param label for example is : "LowCutF" in CSV, "Type" in XML.
Ok i probably forgot to do the xml export for gen3 devices.
I'll fix this asap

Thank you for the update; however it appears that using Batch Setter to try to instruct all cab blocks to use Ultra-Res for IR Len 1 and IR Len 2 is not working even after the update. Any ideas?
I think it's not fractool related as it seems the problem also exists on the hardware

Back
Top Bottom