FracTool - for power users only

Does FracTool have an official download link or website? Or do you have to be part of a clique to get it? I've googled, bing'd, duckduck go... Etc. Never can find a website or download link or anything but this thread and all I see is "version now available" with no links.

Does FracTool have an official download link or website? Or do you have to be part of a clique to get it? I've googled, bing'd, duckduck go... Etc. Never can find a website or download link or anything but this thread and all I see is "version now available" with no links.
Links are in the first post of this thread. ;)

Export to... functionality

Hi all, I've recently discovered the FracTool and I'm testing the export functionality.

I click on view of the main screen, load the preset, click on the scene and then Export to ....
When I look to exported data they are always the same, wathever scene number I select before clicking export.

What I'm doing wrong?

I'am using FM3 FW 3.02

Export to... functionality

Hi all, I've recently discovered the FracTool and I'm testing the export functionality.

I click on view of the main screen, load the preset, click on the scene and then Export to ....
When I look to exported data they are always the same, wathever scene number I select before clicking export.

What I'm doing wrong?

I'am using FM3 FW 3.02
A scene is just a blocks state.

A scene is just a blocks state.
Thank you a lot for the quick answer.

Sorry, but I do not understood what you mean.

I have a patch with 4 scenes out of 8 and in each scene there is a different amp. When i export to xml I get always this data for AMP 1

1621521760169.png

This is scene 1. I expected that exporting scene 2 i will get "SLO 100 Lead" for "Type", and different values for Bass, Mid, etc...

Thanks for your patience

Back
Top Bottom