FracTool - for power users only

Thanks Greg. I installed it and tried to run it but it crashes.

Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[QNSPanel setTitlebarAppearsTransparent:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fbdb3d08c70'
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
abort() called

I don't know... Will never have a mac m1... Apple must provide a way to install pkg files, that's the fileformat they promoted for years
I'm sure the file works, BUT they won't let me download it. That's why I suggested zipping it first. it's a security thing I believe, the same way you don't usually have .exe files for download for windows.

here's the error message when I right click and "save link as"

FracTool.pkg cannot be downloaded securely.

just clicking on it does nothing

Last edited:
I'm sure the file works, BUT they won't let me download it. That's why I suggested zipping it first. it's a security thing I believe, the same way you don't usually have .exe files for download for windows.

here's the error message when I right click and "save link as"

FracTool.pkg cannot be downloaded securely.

just clicking on it does nothing

Can you email me a zipped copy of the installer? trix@dropd.net
UPDATE

it was chrome that wouldn't allow me to download. safari downloaded it.it wouldn't install due to unidentified developer. I had to control click and select open and it installed and runs (ALMOST) fine. Thanks!

Last edited:
Just converted multiple presets with previous version. When you say v3.56 supports Cygnus firmware do I need to 'reconvert' or check on anything?

FracTool updated this afternoon. It’s repeatedly popped up the donate box even though I clicked the box saying I donated. How do I get it to stop doing that?

Then what is the point of presenting the option of turning it off if the code is going to ignore it? To frustrate us?

And, it does it when a group of files are dropped on it to convert them even it it’s only launched one time.
It's every 50 files opened yes maybe
There's no option to turn it off...
Ok you prefer i stop releasing FracTool?
And i also block every FracTool installed?
This can be done easily

Back
Top Bottom