FracTool - for power users only

Close fm3-edit, it's either it opening the port or FracTool, can't be both

For the patches sorting, what would happen with multiple amp blocks or channels ?
Yup, closing FM3-Edit fixed it. T'was User Error!

You'd run the .jar file and it would create a new "sorted" folder with subfolders for each amp model. If a preset has 2 amps, that preset would get saved to each respective amp model folder and the preset name would change from "preset01" to "_preset01", with the underscore denoting that it has 2 amp models.

Yup, closing FM3-Edit fixed it. T'was User Error!

You'd run the .jar file and it would create a new "sorted" folder with subfolders for each amp model. If a preset has 2 amps, that preset would get saved to each respective amp model folder and the preset name would change from "preset01" to "_preset01", with the underscore denoting that it has 2 amp models.
The jar file ? Better die than using java ^^
Ok i still don't really see the interest of this...
Nobody never expressed this need in 10 years, so...

Trying to set my cab low cut across all my presets. I am getting the attached error. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 1592775959182.png
    1592775959182.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 17
Trying to set my cab low cut across all my presets. I am getting the attached error. Any suggestions?
Seems to be working okay here when I try the batch setter with that value. Might be worth restarting the computer and Axe-Fx III, just to see if that sorts that error at all.

For now, please don't use batch setter on fm3
Ok. Good to know. Will stay away from it on the AxeFX3 also, just in case.
Getting repeated crashes in the Cab List tab, while trying to read Preset -> Cabs. Furthest I have seen it get is 7% before disappearing.

Trying Cab -> Presets now. Got a bit further, but died while trying to read preset 104.

12-1.jpg
Any chance of adding a font size choice for us Mr. Magoo fans out here? :D

Ok. Good to know. Will stay away from it on the AxeFX3 also, just in case.
Getting repeated crashes in the Cab List tab, while trying to read Preset -> Cabs. Furthest I have seen it get is 7% before disappearing.

Trying Cab -> Presets now. Got a bit further, but died while trying to read preset 104.
Seems to be doing better with Axe-Edit closed.

EDIT: Success. I guess FracTool and Axe-Edit were fighting over space in the pipe....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom