FracTool - for power users only

@AlGrenadine

Hi Al - trying to use this to export blocks from a preset (I don't have my FM3 yet, hopefully in a week or two). Every time I choose save block, FM3, and pick a location, it appears to do something, but no block is saved. Am I missing something? Does that feature only work with a device connected?

@AlGrenadine

Hi Al - trying to use this to export blocks from a preset (I don't have my FM3 yet, hopefully in a week or two). Every time I choose save block, FM3, and pick a location, it appears to do something, but no block is saved. Am I missing something? Does that feature only work with a device connected?
Hi,
FM3 blocks are not yet supported, only presets

Hi, it works here, latest FracTool on Win10x64.
Please post your OS and blk file if you want me to fix, but for now it's considered working correctly

Hi. I’m on the latest version of MacOS. I was trying to save the blocks from Burg’s Brownies preset from Axe III on Axechange so I could rebuild at least some of it as an FM3 preset. Doesn’t matter what location I pick, nothing is saved, but no error is generated. I’ll try it later on my other Mac.

Hi. I’m on the latest version of MacOS. I was trying to save the blocks from Burg’s Brownies preset from Axe III on Axechange so I could rebuild at least some of it as an FM3 preset. Doesn’t matter what location I pick, nothing is saved, but no error is generated. I’ll try it later on my other Mac.
Please share a block giving you this result

Just tinkering with my new FM3.... sooo excited! :)

I've got it connected to USB and FM3-Edit is working.... I bring up latest FracTool and the FM3 on the interface is greyed out??? Nothing on the console shows FracTool reaching out the check what FAS device is connected. Seems to be working different from my experience with FracTool and the AxeFX2 and AxeFX3... Am I missing a step?

EDIT: Sorry... FracTool 3.48 and Win10 x64

Just tinkering with my new FM3.... sooo excited! :)

I've got it connected to USB and FM3-Edit is working.... I bring up latest FracTool and the FM3 on the interface is greyed out??? Nothing on the console shows FracTool reaching out the check what FAS device is connected. Seems to be working different from my experience with FracTool and the AxeFX2 and AxeFX3... Am I missing a step?
Direct connection to fm3 is not yet supported
You have to convert offline then send with fm3-edit

Do I see "FM3" listed in the FracPad line on your software list? If so, Awesome :cool: & I will be your next customer for that app!

Okay. I'll bide my time then. It says "Control your AxeFx II/III FM3/AX8/FX8" in your signature line under "My Softwares", doesn't it? That's what made me think it was ready. :D

Okay. I'll bide my time then. It says "Control your AxeFx II/III FM3/AX8/FX8" in your signature line under "My Softwares", doesn't it? That's what made me think it was ready. :D
Not ready yet, i thought it would work, without having one to test but it doesn't... Anyway i find incredible nobody in the US could take 3 minutes to try to launch FracPad with his fm3 and tell me what happended...

Yeah that kind of sucks. I didn't realize you were waiting for someone to do that. Probably too late at this point but I'd buy the app and test it on my FM3 if it would help. I'm going to buy it anyway at some point.

Yeah that kind of sucks. I didn't realize you were waiting for someone to do that. Probably too late at this point but I'd buy the app and test it on my FM3 if it would help. I'm going to buy it anyway at some point.
No problem, now i know it doesn't work but have worked on it and have a first version coming soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom