FracTool - for power users only

Is there a way with Fractool to set the Low Cut in the cab block for the Axe Fx III?
I did some searching but couldn't find an answer.
I would like to be able to adjust Low Cut on one or even a group of factory presets.
I appreciate your help, Thanks
I just got the first part figured out, select Low Cut 1 for the first cab block, not Low Cut.....
Click on the 'Batch Setter' tab.

Hello, latest Fractool does not detect my axe fx ii mark I under windows 7 family edition 32 bits with the latest 32 bits FAS driver. Anything I'm doing wrong ?

Have just downloaded Fractool. - Wow - an amazing tool. - I've tried converting some effects blocks from Axe FxII XL+ to Axe FxIII format. - Most of them went well, but some of them converted without error, but could not be retrieved in the Axe Edit III afterwards. - I noticed this: the blocks that worked OK had this extension in the converted file name: "(AxeFx III)-Reverb 1.blk" and those who didn't wotk had this extension "(AxeFx III)-Reverb 2.blk". - I have attached one of the block files causing problems (original file + converted file) - Any help appriciated.

Attachments

• TROWER4_20171129_043312(AxeFx III)-Reverb 2.blk
    648 bytes · Views: 3
  • TROWER4_20171129_043312.blk
    365 bytes · Views: 4
Is it possible to export system settings to spreadsheet? It would be great to have a clear view of what is in the Axe before resetting. Bonne année Alexandre.

Is it possible to export system settings to spreadsheet? It would be great to have a clear view of what is in the Axe before resetting. Bonne année Alexandre.
No, system banks are too different on each model it would require too much time to reverse engineer...

Thanks mate, happy new year :)

Hi guys. I just downloaded Fractool. Unfortunately it doesn't start. My System is Win 10 Pro 64bit. When I click on the EXE nothing happens. It seems something is loading for a very short time but that's it. No screen, no error, just no reaction at all. Tried downloading the tool multiple times, updated my system on the latest version, multiple reboots....

What could be the issue here? Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys. I just downloaded Fractool. Unfortunately it doesn't start. My System is Win 10 Pro 64bit. When I click on the EXE nothing happens. It seems something is loading for a very short time but that's it. No screen, no error, just no reaction at all. Tried downloading the tool multiple times, updated my system on the latest version, multiple reboots....

Try disabling your antivirus and windows defender and re-download it maybe

@AlGrenadine
Just as SensaiLee I am experiencing the same issue with WINE (currently version 5.x) under Linux since Fractool 3.39. Of course WINE is not the same as native Windows but the symptoms are identical to what SensaiLee described. Unfortunately I had not time to investigate more, it just catched my eye that the Fractool.exe is now a lot smaller (around 14MB) than previous versions (from memory: >30MB). I am not at my Linux system now so I can't provide more details regarding version numbers ATM but could deliver such info later if necessary.

@AlGrenadine
Just as SensaiLee I am experiencing the same issue with WINE (currently version 5.x) under Linux since Fractool 3.39. Of course WINE is not the same as native Windows but the symptoms are identical to what SensaiLee described. Unfortunately I had not time to investigate more, it just catched my eye that the Fractool.exe is now a lot smaller (around 14MB) than previous versions (from memory: >30MB). I am not at my Linux system now so I can't provide more details regarding version numbers ATM but could deliver such info later if necessary.
Yes, it's packed with UPX

hi Lee
fyi, I have win 10 64 and fractool runs fine.
thanks
pauly

Back
Top Bottom