FracTool - for power users only

Axefx III to ax8 was and will never be possible, only the opposite

Thank you AlGrenadine , sorry for my English; I meant .... I can no longer convert FXIII's preset to use it with AX8 ...... before it was possible because I had always done it but for some time I can't .... where am I wrong ? Thanks a lot

Thank you AlGrenadine , sorry for my English; I meant .... I can no longer convert FXIII's preset to use it with AX8 ...... before it was possible because I had always done it but for some time I can't .... where am I wrong ? Thanks a lot
FracTool supports converting FROM an AX8 to the Axe Fx III.

It does NOT support converting FROM an Axe Fx III to anything else. It never has.

Ok now can we get this topic back to its subject :)
Peace guys
Is this accurate? I will delete if not. Thanks Al!
You can not now, nor anytime in the past, nor will you be able to anytime in the future, go from new architecture (AXE III) to old architecture (AXE II MKI, AXE II MKII, AXE II XL, AXE II XL+ or AX8)

First of all, kudos to developer Al G. Looks like a fantastic tool, but for some reason the device icon shows up as an AXE FX iii instead of my AX8. So, I can’t drop files on it. Please help this confused noob.

Weird thing, FracTool on a dual screen (Mac Catalina) I went to resize FracTool and I can't move FracTool or see the right side where the 2nd screen starts.
I deleted and reinstalled, but defaults right back there.
The blue is the 2nd screen, I'm stuck in the Middle...
Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 14.49.03.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 14.49.03.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom