FracTool - for power users only

Installed 3.31 and I'm still seeing the same crash while exporting. Used the ACDC preset from above (plus others). Tried exporting to CSV, PDF and HTML.

MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 (18F132)
FracTool: 3.31

Crash log for CSV export attached.
Also used it and it works... Sorry

Also used it and it works... Sorry

Wonder what's different between our two tests (and environments). Are you running Mojave in your test environment? Launching after running the installer? (...as opposed to running directly from Xcode)

I'm not connected to my AxeFX III.
I launch FracTool and drag the *.syx from Finder to the magnifying glass icon.
I see the preset load.
I choose any of the export options from the menu (CSV, PDF, XML, HTML).
I accept the default file name and click save.
Crash.

I've been in your situation before, so I completely if you don't want to investigate any further at this time.
Thanks.

Wonder what's different between our two tests (and environments). Are you running Mojave in your test environment? Launching after running the installer? (...as opposed to running directly from Xcode)

I'm not connected to my AxeFX III.
I launch FracTool and drag the *.syx from Finder to the magnifying glass icon.
I see the preset load.
I choose any of the export options from the menu (CSV, PDF, XML, HTML).
I accept the default file name and click save.
Crash.

I've been in your situation before, so I completely if you don't want to investigate any further at this time.
Thanks.
Same steps used...

FracTool 3.32 is available :

• AxeFx III fw 9b support
    • New function in Batch setter : block replace, which allows to... replace a block by another in a preset range/list

Hi, I'm getting this error on my MacBook Pro Mojave 10.14.6
"The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)"

Hi, I'm getting this error on my MacBook Pro Mojave 10.14.6
"The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)"
from the auto-update? Maybe try downloading the installer linked in the OP and installing manually.

im getting this error(see attached image)when i want to update fractool or when i try to install the new fractool version.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Sep 30 19-05-16.png
    Screenshot at Sep 30 19-05-16.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom