FracTool - for power users only

Hi Al,
Is it possible to change values of the two modifiers with the batch setter of fractool? I guess the batch setter works only with blocks, not the controller section, right?

Hi Al,
Is it possible to change values of the two modifiers with the batch setter of fractool? I guess the batch setter works only with blocks, not the controller section, right?
Hey
Right
It will probably have an overhaul once i'll add III support

Al can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe FracTool works with blocks. To work around, you’d have to add your blocks to presets on the II, use FracTool to send those presets to the III, and then save out your blocks to the Axe-Edit III block library from there I think.

Ok I'm doing it as you've suggested. It appears blocks are not working right in Axe Edit 3. I am changing saved blocks and the parameters in the block are not changing. Has anyone seen this as well?

Ok I'm doing it as you've suggested. It appears blocks are not working right in Axe Edit 3. I am changing saved blocks and the parameters in the block are not changing. Has anyone seen this as well?
I repeat : blocks are not supported on axefx 3
Convert whole presets or cabs or banks

I repeat : blocks are not supported on axefx 3
Convert whole presets or cabs or banks

Got it Al thanks. It was a question regarding the functioning of the Axe Edit 3 beta not Fractool. It seems to sometimes change the block sometimes and sometimes not. I should have made the post in the axe edit thread.

QUOTE="AlGrenadine, post: 1688142, member: 12368"]FracTool 2.95 is available,
It fixes a little bug in II=> III conversion[/QUOTE]

Should we re-convert?

It works with blocks but not yet with III blocks.
Converts only presets and cabs to III
Found a couple of small issues when opening Axe III cab banks and exporting to individual cab files:

1. The file numbering starts at 000, not 001
2. The file numbering uses 3 digits for cabs up to #999. This means that cabs 1000-1024 are not listed last when the files are sorted alphabetically.

And would it be possible that the program remembers the last used destination folder?

EDIT: And the Delay Time in the Megatap Delay block is not converted correctly from II to III. And had some converted presets where the Balance and Level parameter of the Out 1 block was set to -100.0 and -80.0 dB respectively (should be 0.0 and 0.0 dB).

Amazing tool by the way (donated yesterday!).

EDIT 2: AXE II presets are attached. "CL AC 15" problem with Out block. "FX Phasy Bouncing Ball" Megatap Time, Amplitude shape and Amplitude alpha settings incorrect.

Attachments

• CL AC 15.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • FX Phasy Bouncing Ball.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Found a couple of small issues when opening Axe III cab banks and exporting to individual cab files:

1. The file numbering starts at 000, not 001
2. The file numbering uses 3 digits for cabs up to #999. This means that cabs 1000-1024 are not listed last when the files are sorted alphabetically.

And would it be possible that the program remembers the last used destination folder?

EDIT: And the Delay Time in the Megatap Delay block is not converted correctly from II to III. And had some converted presets where the Balance and Level parameter of the Out 1 block was set to -100.0 and -80.0 dB respectively (should be 0.0 and 0.0 dB).

Amazing tool by the way (donated yesterday!).
Since Al is going to ask... Attach sample presets that converted incorrectly. ;)

Back
Top Bottom