FracTool - for power users only

If I am not mistaken I am running wine 3.8 and FracTool 2.72 starts without issues.

Edit: Some more info

Graphics card: Radeon HD7750
OpenGL: 3.0 Mesa 18.0.3 (according to the result of glxinfo | grep "OpenGL version")
wine: 3.8 (just checked)

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken I am running wine 3.8 and FracTool 2.72 starts without issues.

Edit: Some more info

Graphics card: Radeon HD7750
OpenGL: 3.0 Mesa 18.0.3 (according to the result of glxinfo | grep "OpenGL version")
wine: 3.8 (just checked)

I'm running Debian buster with wine 3.0 and just gives the exception. I have the proper nvidia drivers for debian. I'm not asking to make changes and its great to know it works on 3.8 but could we access an older version just temporarily ?
Thank you

I'm running Debian buster with wine 3.0 and just gives the exception. I have the proper nvidia drivers for debian. I'm not asking to make changes and its great to know it works on 3.8 but could we access an older version just temporarily ?
Thank you
No, i'll revert the changes tomorrow ;)

Don't want to derail the thread too much, but what exception do you get?

Edit: According to AlGrenadines previous post this might have become obsolete ;)

Last edited:
Hi Alex, can I roll back to previous working version 2.68? It's crashing on me. Are previous versions available? Can't locate in your archives. I don't need any of the new features, personally. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom