FracTool - for power users only

Hey
Yes it loads the current preset raw data and removes global block link, but i could keep it, i'll try to do this in next release

That's great. I have a stomp box kind of a setup with lots of global links for eqs and filters and more.

So then it should still remove the global block links of the amp block(s) because there's one parameter changed.

I just updated to 8.02 and downloaded the FracTool update and now when i transfer a preset to the axe trough the FracTool it shows a blank preset in the axe?

Yes. After i installed 8.02, Fractool asked me to update to the latest version. I even went i redownladed Fractool from this thread, but still does not work.

I tried to open an ax8 preset and then i tried an axe ii preset and in both happened the same. I have an Axe II. Previous to the update it worked fine

FracTool (latest version) is not sensing my AX8 (Q7.01)? AX8-Edit and FractalBot both do? What should I look for?

Fractool v2.53 & Axe-Fx II Mk 1 vQ8.02 don't work together anymore. I loaded several Axe-Fx II XL+ presets into the Axe-Fx II Mk 1 and they all showed a blank preset in Axe-Edit.

Previous versions worked fine.

BTW, thanks for the impressive work!

Fractool v2.53 & Axe-Fx II Mk 1 vQ8.02 don't work together anymore. I loaded several Axe-Fx II XL+ presets into the Axe-Fx II Mk 1 and they all showed a blank preset in Axe-Edit.

Please import an mk1 preset in FracTool right clicking on the mk1 icon in FracTool. Then please tell me what is displayed for the preset version number in the log window :)

Please import an mk1 preset in FracTool right clicking on the mk1 icon in FracTool. Then please tell me what is displayed for the preset version number in the log window :)

initAxeFx : sending who_am_i
initAxeFx : connected to "AxeFx II"
Model : "AxeFx II"
Version : "Quantum 8.02" (Maximum preset version : "0x801" )
Usage : "FracTool.exe" <sysex file(s)>
Or drag and drop file(s) on a destination icon.
Checked for update : already latest version
Receiving current preset from "AxeFx II"
Received ok : preset version is "0x800"

Same happens here....

Same happens on my end - it wipes out the preset blank till I go to another preset and the old preset, not the one converted, appaers again.

initAxeFx : sending who_am_i
initAxeFx : connected to "AxeFx II"
Model : "AxeFx II"
Version : "Quantum 8.02" (Maximum preset version : "0x801" )
Usage : "FracTool.exe" <sysex file(s)>
Or drag and drop file(s) on a destination icon.
Checked for update : already latest version
Receiving current preset from "AxeFx II"
Received ok : preset version is "0x800"
Ok that explains everything :)
The mk1 q8.02 didn't increment preset version.
Will fix that as soon as i'm back home, so probably tomorrow :)

Finally i've got my BT Dongle, so i'm in now, where should i buy the tool on the App Store or do you have a Page ?

Forget my question for IOS it's onla the App Store, other than MacOs
Silly me tsetsetse

Done :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom