FracTool - for power users only

Hi, quick question: do we need to have an Axe FX II connected to Fractool to convert the presets into an AX8?
I own an AX8 and want to convert Axe FX II presets I've downloaded.

thanks

Hi, quick question: do we need to have an Axe FX II connected to Fractool to convert the presets into an AX8?
I own an AX8 and want to convert Axe FX II presets I've downloaded.

thanks
You can use it no problem, but beware in this case you may have audio surprises if you convert a complex afxII preset beyond what the AX8 can do , but for many presets works perfect.

You can use it no problem, but beware in this case you may have audio surprises if you convert a complex afxII preset beyond what the AX8 can do , but for many presets works perfect.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
I saw the "no device connected" alert, but now I can see indeed we can just drag and drop presets.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
I saw the "no device connected" alert, but now I can see indeed we can just drag and drop presets.

If you have a device connected you can drag and drop a preset on to the device icon to immediately convert and tryout the preset but you don't need to have a device connected to convert or look at a preset's parameters and settings.

If you just want to convert a preset, drag and drop onto the hard drive icon and you'll be prompted to save the converted preset.

If you want to see a preset's layout, Block On/Off and X/Y parameters and settings, drag and drop onto the magnifying glass icon. You can click and save each individual Block. You can also save the preset as a spreadsheet, so you can quickly see all the parameters and settings and it's great to compare presets and learn why they sound different and how to tweak them. I've used the spreadsheet to compare different versions of the Factory presets.

Hello,
Don't work for me since the last update,
Quantum Beta 7 and Mac El capitan 10.11.6,
i can't lauch the app, i've got the message "in french" "Fractool a quitté de manière imprévue"
Thanks for your help

Hello,
Don't work for me since the last update,
Quantum Beta 7 and Mac El capitan 10.11.6,
i can't lauch the app, i've got the message "in french" "Fractool a quitté de manière imprévue"
Thanks for your help
Works perfectly on my mac mini 10.11.6... Sorry can't help you more

Back
Top Bottom