FracTool - for power users only

Sorry but defender is like having nothing... Disable it and use a real av ;)

HaHa yeah OK, I get that, I am bored of all the crap that comes with what used to be good free AV (AVG. Avast etc..) so i stick with it for now. Like i said just a heads up if anybody else has the same issues, there are as always workarounds.

Thanks again for this, saves me a ton of time each time there is an update.

HaHa yeah OK, I get that, I am bored of all the crap that comes with what used to be good free AV (AVG. Avast etc..) so i stick with it for now. Like i said just a heads up if anybody else has the same issues, there are as always workarounds.

You should add the folder you keep FracTool in into the exception list, so you won't have issues when downloading a newer version.

You probably also have Smart Filter enabled, so most downloads get flagged as not being safe. When ever you download a file, before opening it, you need to right click on the file and click Properties and then click Unblock in the lower right then click Apply and then click OK. Now you shouldn't get the warning when opening.

Hi Al, thanks again for your wonderful tool! Since I have the benefit of not knowing what is and isn't possible, I come up with these strange ideas. I don't know how to convey this clearly, but hopefully the idea will come across. I was wondering if it would be possible to add drawing type editing features to your layout page, where, if you wanted to select part of a patch (say 3 or 4 blocks in a row), you could highlight a block at one end, highlight the block at the other end, and then copy that to paste into a different patch. Just something that occurred to me. Regardless, thanks for your efforts!

Hi Al, thanks again for your wonderful tool! Since I have the benefit of not knowing what is and isn't possible, I come up with these strange ideas. I don't know how to convey this clearly, but hopefully the idea will come across. I was wondering if it would be possible to add drawing type editing features to your layout page, where, if you wanted to select part of a patch (say 3 or 4 blocks in a row), you could highlight a block at one end, highlight the block at the other end, and then copy that to paste into a different patch. Just something that occurred to me. Regardless, thanks for your efforts!
Hi,
This would be some kind of offline editing, could be done but risky so i may not do it ;)

By the way you can export individual blocks and then import them into AxeEdit or other midi librarian

It might be useful, when an Ax8 user opens an AxeFX II preset with two amp blocks. Saving all the blocks might help getting the same sounds using two (or more) presets in the Ax8.

If this is a dumb question, feel free to shoot me down :p When using the batch tool to set modelling to latest on all pre-sets, I am assuming if the tool supports Quantum 5.xx that will be all iterations of 5, so 5.00 5.01, 5.02 etc...

If this is a dumb question, feel free to shoot me down :p When using the batch tool to set modelling to latest on all pre-sets, I am assuming if the tool supports Quantum 5.xx that will be all iterations of 5, so 5.00 5.01, 5.02 etc...
The tool just displays each parameter allowed values, so if the axeFx declares the modeling version can have values such as "Donut", it will allow you to set the modeling version to Donut...

the only way to truly disable it is through the group policy

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-permanently-disable-windows-defender-windows-10

also, I use Kaspersky for the last 6 years and it's very good, IMO.

for ax8 owners is there a way to use fractool to extract the tone match block into a impulse response so we can get some of the tone matching presets that are out there?

Back
Top Bottom