FracTool - for power users only

It be awesome if it could be done in batch and preserve the names. I have a bunch of TAF presets that are bundles and and it would be cool to have all the cabs extracted to mess with.
Could be done easily but how would you then link presets to their cabs?

Finally got around to testing out the tool last night. Very well done, very well done.

Using Win 7 Pro 64 bit, Intel I7 4790, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-G5

- noticed when re-sizing the main window, it seemed to "lag" the GUI
- the axechange integration is great, would it be possible to add log in support for uploading to axechange?
- the only thing.... was looking for an instructions / manual or usage guide within the app.

Thanks for all your work man, great tool!

Could be done easily but how would you then link presets to their cabs?
It would be fun to decouple them. Then I could play with just the cabs outside the context of the preset they came with without burning an IR slot on it (my MkII is full); some of the presets might not be to my taste but maybe the cab rocks in some other context.

If I find a new one worth committing after knocking them around I can then overwrite one of my existing keepers.

YOU ARE GREAT... HAL! :p
1GEfjGB.gif

It would be fun to decouple them. Then I could play with just the cabs outside the context of the preset they came with without burning an IR slot on it (my MkII is full); some of the presets might not be to my taste but maybe the cab rocks in some other context.

If I find a new one worth committing after knocking them around I can then overwrite one of my existing keepers.
Done in upcoming release

I tried converting some presets + cab bundled presets I have from The Cab Factory from Axe-Fx II to the AX8. Unfortunately these bundled presets crash FracTool every time. The preset bundles were created a number of firmware revisions ago. Is this a known issue? I thought it use to work, but I haven't had much of a chance to work with the tool.
Fixed in upcoming release

Sorry if this has been posted but is there a way to look at Axe FX presets without having an Axe FX? I still have all of my II presets and no to look at them unless this program lets me, I would love to convert them to over to my AX8 or at least look at them.

Sorry if this has been posted but is there a way to look at Axe FX presets without having an Axe FX? I still have all of my II presets and no to look at them unless this program lets me, I would love to convert them to over to my AX8 or at least look at them.

Sure. Just drop a folder of all your II files onto the hard drive icon in Fractool and it will convert them, with the caveat that not all blocks and XY setting are completely compatible .

Back
Top Bottom