FracTool - for power users only

Is there no one in France near Algrenadine with an AX-8? sure be nice if some one could help out here! this converter works great but scene controller info for presets from Xl to AX-8 never translate for me. no big deal for me I have both, but would be nicer if Al had a AX-8 to test this stuff with.

Thought I would give Yeks presets a try in the latest uploaded folder(April 30) from his amp models thread on my Mark I.

After I downloaded and unzipped the folder, I highlighted and drug them all at once to the AxeFxSend 2.03 hard drive icon, and choose to save to individual presets, then choose AxeFxII format, and then choose a folder on my desktop, only 25 of the 64 presets are converted and put into the chosen folder. The rest of the presets will only convert one at a time.

See attached for a list of which ones are converted.

Converted.JPG

Any Idea why they wont all convert at once?

I am on Windows 10 64 bit, using AxeFx Send 2.03

Thanks

Thought I would give Yeks presets a try in the latest uploaded folder(April 30) from his amp models thread on my Mark I.

After I downloaded and unzipped the folder, I highlighted and drug them all at once to the AxeFxSend 2.03 hard drive icon, and choose to save to individual presets, then choose AxeFxII format, and then choose a folder on my desktop, only 25 of the 64 presets are converted and put into the chosen folder. The rest of the presets will only convert one at a time.

See attached for a list of which ones are converted.

View attachment 32280

Any Idea why they wont all convert at once?

I am on Windows 10 64 bit, using AxeFx Send 2.03

Thanks
Fixed in upcoming release, that was due to the fact that the saved presets filenames were obtained from the presets' internal names that could have illegal characters. Those characters are now replaced.

Everything that I know so far is in my AX8 preset thread. The link is in my OP #538
Fixed in upcoming release. By the way the link of your post #538 now point to useless messages ;)

Last edited:
Fixed in upcoming release. By the way the link of your post #538 now point to useless messages ;)
Yeah I know........sorry. I don't think that I'll be needing to convert any presets anymore.........Thanks for your hard work though.......

AxeFxSend 2.04 is released !
- Fixes syx file extension not always added when exporting
- Fixes multiple presets/cabs export from banks when presets/cabs had special chars in their names
- NEW FUNCTIONALITY : AMP COMPARE ! compare amp models without changing any basic or advanced parameter at all :)

AxeFxSend 2.04 is released !
- Fixes syx file extension not always added when exporting
- Fixes multiple presets/cabs export from banks when presets/cabs had special chars in their names
- NEW FUNCTIONALITY : AMP COMPARE ! compare amp models without changing any basic or advanced parameter at all :)

can you give us some guidance to get this new functionality running? this all I can get...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.09.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.09.57 AM.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 33
can you give us some guidance to get this new functionality running? this all I can get...
Close AxeEdit. Then it should display the current selected model and a list of available ones.

As you can see the log shows error communicating, so obviously the first idea to have is try to close any other device that could block comms ;)

By rthe way AxeFxSend works perfectly along AxeEdit on Windows :) Another Mac "goodie"...

Last edited:
Thanks Al, I had tried that as well, I get the same result whether AX8- is on or off,
Close AxeEdit. Then it should display the current selected model and a list of available ones.

As you can see the log shows error communicating, so obviously the first idea to have is try to close any other device that could block comms ;)
Thanks Al I had tried that, get the same message when AX8 is off, I will try the usual fixes (restart , USB cord adjustment, reinstall), all the other functions seem to work ..

I thought AMP COMPARE function was going to be a gadget one but i've managed to get really good result and enhance some of my existing presets with it :)
Thanks Al, I had tried that as well, I get the same result whether AX8- is on or off,

Thanks Al I had tried that, get the same message when AX8 is off, I will try the usual fixes (restart , USB cord adjustment, reinstall), all the other functions seem to work ..
Do you mean AX8Edit ?

Back
Top Bottom