FracTool - for power users only

I i have meaby a stupid question but, i'm whit a axe fx ultra ( old school ). BUt if i understand what you did is to bring axe fx 2 preset in to an axe fx ultra and all right and connect it to your programme right.

because i'm linked to axe edit but when i star the programme it said that no axe fx is connected

I have no need for it, but this seems awesome. Any chance Fractal will buy this from you and include it as a module in Axe-Edit and/or AX8 Edit (if AX8<=>XL<=>2 functionality is added)
I i have meaby a stupid question but, i'm whit a axe fx ultra ( old school ). BUt if i understand what you did is to bring axe fx 2 preset in to an axe fx ultra and all right and connect it to your programme right.

because i'm linked to axe edit but when i star the programme it said that no axe fx is connected

This doesn't work with the Axe FX Standard or Ultra. It converts presets between the Axe FX 2 MkI/MkII and the Axe FX 2 XL/XL+.
-
Austin

A million kudos!!! I have an XL+ model but it is really cool that you did this, it has been a long time coming. I dig my XL+, the extra preset room, extra X/Y states, the extra expression pedal input, FASLink connector, that little bit of CPU headroom, but it opens a world of otherwise unavailable presets for the players that have the basic AxeFx II MkI/MkII units.

I donated just to say thanks (and to have the tool to change user slots). :D

Tu es une bête AL !!!
Thanks for the community !!!
Why Fractal doesn't include this functionality inside Axe Edit ????????????

AlGrenadine, maybe you missed this question, so hope it's ok i copy it here again:

--—------------------------------------
Haven't tried it yet but already have a request: When importing Mark I/II presets into XL, an annoying thing happens...

XL has a couple of fx blocks that have X/Y functionality that is not available in the Mark I/II. So, when a Mark I/II preset contain one of those blocks (eg. TremPan, GEQ and a few more) and I import it into the XL, these blocks will be ON, even if the original Mark I/II preset has them set to off.

Is there anyway that your software can check on/off state for these blocks and set them right when imported into XL?

AlGrenadine, maybe you missed this question, so hope it's ok i copy it here again:

--—------------------------------------
Haven't tried it yet but already have a request: When importing Mark I/II presets into XL, an annoying thing happens...

XL has a couple of fx blocks that have X/Y functionality that is not available in the Mark I/II. So, when a Mark I/II preset contain one of those blocks (eg. TremPan, GEQ and a few more) and I import it into the XL, these blocks will be ON, even if the original Mark I/II preset has them set to off.

Is there anyway that your software can check on/off state for these blocks and set them right when imported into XL?
Maybe, can you send me a preset that acts like this when imported on the XL (i don't have a II) ?

Cliff: "Any blocks that have X/Y on the XL but not on the Mark II will not import the bypass state as that is stored differently. You need to manually adjust the bypass state after import."

This means that Compressor blocks and Tremolo blocks will always be engaged when importing an XL preset into a Mk II, regardless of their saved state.

Not sure why, but the utility doesn't work for me. I have the other one's you guys wrote, but this one just won't load an XL preset in my II!

Back
Top Bottom