FracTool - for power users only

+100 Interested! If you could add something similar to AxeFXReporter that would make your tool one of the best tools and right up there with Axe-Edit when it comes to productivity.

If you don't know or remember AxeFXReporter, here's a post I made about it: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/ability-to-print-all-settings-in-a-preset.88153/

Axe-Edit 3.6.0 moved the *hidden* export functionality to the main Preset menu. Just choose "Export Preset to CSV..." from the menu.

Just to clarify, I know Axe-Edit recently unhid the option to Export Preset to CSV but it can ONLY do it when connected to the Axe-Fx II but AxeFXReporter could do it Offline and it would be great if a similar feature could be added to AxeFxSend.

Just to clarify, I know Axe-Edit recently unhid the option to Export Preset to CSV but it can ONLY do it when connected to the Axe-Fx II but AxeFXReporter could do it Offline and it would be great if a similar feature could be added to AxeFxSend.
That was clear in my mind, but i don't know if there's a lot of users interested on this...

Think it might still be a smart move to rename the utility.
To make AX8 users aware that it works on AX8 too.

Maybe simply AxeHelp or AxeUtility?
Yes but Axe is not ax8 ;)
Fractility? Fractutil? Fasility? Cliffhanger? Fasboy? Fractool?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom