FracTool - for power users only

Ok AX8 amp compare does not work. I think i know why. It may be fixed tomorrow.
It's working fine on axefx though

So if it's done it will be valid only until next firmware change...
Who cares? I've been waiting and begging for this functionality ever since they crippled Axe-Edit. Even if it's only read-only, offline viewing will be a godsend and a huge leap in the right direction.

I just tried to download v2.06 for Windows with Google Chrome and my Windows 10 Windows Defender deleted it and said it detected a virus :(

I have Windows 10 32bit Version 1511 OS Build 10586.218

Here's what it says in the Windows Defender Quarantined Items:

Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{0DA39BEA-62E1-4772-9CF4-0CDC4BB6A656}-AxeFXSend v2.06.exe

====

Here what it says in the All Detected Items:

Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:D:\Lou\Dropbox\Music Gear\Fractal Audio\Other\AlGrenadine\Programs\AxeFXSend\AxeFXSend v2.06.exe
webfile:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{0DA39BEA-62E1-4772-9CF4-0CDC4BB6A656}-AxeFXSend v2.06.exe|chrome.exe
webfile:D:\Lou\Dropbox\Music Gear\Fractal Audio\Other\AlGrenadine\Programs\AxeFXSend\AxeFXSend v2.06.exe|http://archive.axefx.fr/Tools/AxeFXSend.exe|chrome.exe

====

Here's the Virus Total link:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...4cfc5162c5c51c43175d8a82/analysis/1462321123/

AxeFxSend 2.07 is available :
- Fixes AX8 Amp compare functionality
- Fixes AX8<->AxeFx conversion problem with Scene Controllers
- Adds new controls to Amp Compare screen

I propose to rename your tool: AxeFxGodSend is more accurate!
Man, you're tireless...

Sh*t, does it say error getting preset?
no in this version there is no error message, and I can load presets from the new + - buttons, but the AMP list is completely unresponsive

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 5.59.53 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 5.59.53 AM.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 20
It has no virus, how many times should i say it?

Can you please update the first post in this thread and put right under the download links that the default virus scan in Windows 10 is falsely detecting AxeFxSend as a Trojan virus?

I added the file and folder to the Windows Defender exception list, so I won't have the issue again.

Thanks again for making such a useful program!

Back
Top Bottom