FracTool - for power users only

Cool! Some time ago I started working on a similar project but I abandoned it when I realized how long it would take to understand the whole sysex thing... Do you, by any chance, plan to release a Linux build as well?
No sorry, Mac is enough pain already ^^

Great work Al. Your programming skills are stellar to say the least!!!!

This has been a hot topic ever since the XL was released and it's just freaking awesome you were able to pull this together thus allowing FAS to concentrate in other areas.

I highly encourage EVERYONE who uses this tool to make the donation. These projects can be tedious and very time consuming and Al has stepped up big time. Now it's time for the users to do so as well.

Sorry for being a bit thick, when I try and drag a preset syx file into the window, nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?

Thank you so much for doing this! Made a quick icon that you are welcome to use for the app. Note the "quick". Family coming into town tonight for the weekend. I have so many apps in the doc on my mac that I need some kind of reference icon than the default one. When I have time I'll work on the design more if people would like. If you have already installed the app here's a quick guide on how to change it on a Mac:

You will have to convert the .png to .icns (I did this through a website called iConvertIcons from a quick google search and can also use it to convert to a Windows icon). Once you have the converted file downloaded:

Step 1: Copy the icon to the clipboard
a) Click on this file from the Finder
b) Choose 'Get Info' from the 'File' menu.
c) In the info window that pops up, click on the icon
d) Choose 'Copy' from the 'Edit' menu.
e) Close the info window

Step 2: Paste the icon to the desired item
a) Go to the item in the Finder that you want a custom icon
b) Click the item (file, folder, disk, etc)
b) Choose 'Get Info' from the 'File' menu.
c) In the info window that pops up, click on the icon
d) Choose 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu.
e) Close the info window

Step 3:
Enjoy your newly customized icon!

512x512.png

Back
Top Bottom