FracTool - for power users only

Wow! Master programmer strikes again... :)

Haven't tried it yet but already have a request: When importing Mark I/II presets into XL, an annoying thing happens...
XL has a couple of fx blocks that have X/Y functionality that is not available in the Mark I/II. So, when a Mark I/II preset contain one of those blocks (eg. TremPan, GEQ and a few more) and I import it into the XL, these blocks will be ON, even if the original Mark I/II preset has them set to off.
Is there anyway that your software can check on/off state for these blocks and set them right when imported into XL?

Al, your soft skills are tops! You never cease to amaze! As an owner of an RAC12, it always brings a smile to my face when I run the RAC editor.

Simply brilliant!

Quick question. When installing on a mac, it doesn't show up in my applications folder. Does it install under a different name by any chance?

Cool! Some time ago I started working on a similar project but I abandoned it when I realized how long it would take to understand the whole sysex thing... Do you, by any chance, plan to release a Linux build as well?

Back
Top Bottom