• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FracTool - ultimate multitool for FAS devices

kingvrage

Does FracTool have an official download link or website? Or do you have to be part of a clique to get it? I've googled, bing'd, duckduck go... Etc. Never can find a website or download link or anything but this thread and all I see is "version now available" with no links.

Rex

Legend!
Does FracTool have an official download link or website? Or do you have to be part of a clique to get it? I've googled, bing'd, duckduck go... Etc. Never can find a website or download link or anything but this thread and all I see is "version now available" with no links.
Links are in the first post of this thread. ;)

Jimy Axp

Export to... functionality

Hi all, I've recently discovered the FracTool and I'm testing the export functionality.

I click on view of the main screen, load the preset, click on the scene and then Export to ....
When I look to exported data they are always the same, wathever scene number I select before clicking export.

What I'm doing wrong?

I'am using FM3 FW 3.02

Top Bottom