FracTool - for power users only

Bonsoir @AlGrenadine ,

Is it a know fact that FracTools can not convert Amp/Cab bundles?

Was trying to convert the combo presets that Dr. Bonkers includes in its Bass packages and never managed to get it to work. Ended up converting as simple presets and then add manually the CAB IR after..

I'm running v. 3.25 and trying to convert AxeFx II bundled presets to AxeFx III.

Thx!
Joce

Bonsoir @AlGrenadine ,

Is it a know fact that FracTools can not convert Amp/Cab bundles?

Was trying to convert the combo presets that Dr. Bonkers includes in its Bass packages and never managed to get it to work. Ended up converting as simple presets and then add manually the CAB IR after..

I'm running v. 3.25 and trying to convert AxeFx II bundled presets to AxeFx III.

Thx!
Joce
Hi,
Axefx III bundles don't exist, even in AxeEdit III, so...

Hello all Im a newbie here . I need some help I have a AXE FX 2 mark 2. Updated firmwares to ares. But im new to uploading files into my AxeFX . My friend who is a pro musician sent me his backed up zip files of his whole system presets. I did a back up on mine through Fractal Bot. Now my main question is . Can i just drag and drop directly into Frac Tool the zip file my friend sent me and be done?? Im super scared to do anything to make changes . Im hoping if i drag and drop it will just simply WORK. HAHA . I know how to tweak each preset once its loaded . Its the loading part that i am afraid of. Thanks for the help.

Hello all Im a newbie here . I need some help I have a AXE FX 2 mark 2. Updated firmwares to ares. But im new to uploading files into my AxeFX . My friend who is a pro musician sent me his backed up zip files of his whole system presets. I did a back up on mine through Fractal Bot. Now my main question is . Can i just drag and drop directly into Frac Tool the zip file my friend sent me and be done?? Im super scared to do anything to make changes . Im hoping if i drag and drop it will just simply WORK. HAHA . I know how to tweak each preset once its loaded . Its the loading part that i am afraid of. Thanks for the help.
Hi,
No you need to extract the zip to a floder then use FractalBot to upload everything to your AxeFx II.
Everything on your AxeFx II will be erased, if that's what you want

Hi Al,

FracTool is generating a blank CSV file when using the Preset->Cabs or the Cab->Presets tools.

I am using Version 6.03.

It was working at some previous version. The latest Cab-List file that I have is dated 31 March 2019.

Hi Al,

FracTool is generating a blank CSV file when using the Preset->Cabs or the Cab->Presets tools.

I am using Version 6.03.

It was working at some previous version. The latest Cab-List file that I have is dated 31 March 2019.

You forgot to hit the Refresh button!!!! 😛

And this is not the first time you complain... :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Hey Al!

First thing: tried to donate, but couldn't edit the 0.00 amount - I'm on a Mac - does this work with Safari?

Second thing: I'm blessed to have an Axe II and a III (will sell the II shortly). I'm trying to import my user cabs from the II, and I consistently get the following error:

Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 6.31.42 PM.jpg

I have tried several times and the transfer always fails at 32%. PM me your email, and I can try and send you my cabs to duplicate.

Also - I have had some weirdness if both the Axe II and the Axe III are connected (timeouts, etc.) - is that allowed?

Pete

Hey Al!

First thing: tried to donate, but couldn't edit the 0.00 amount - I'm on a Mac - does this work with Safari?

Second thing: I'm blessed to have an Axe II and a III (will sell the II shortly). I'm trying to import my user cabs from the II, and I consistently get the following error:

View attachment 56552

I have tried several times and the transfer always fails at 32%. PM me your email, and I can try and send you my cabs to duplicate.

Also - I have had some weirdness if both the Axe II and the Axe III are connected (timeouts, etc.) - is that allowed?

Pete
do you mean to export your third party cabs?to export your irs you need to use fractal-bot,to import your irs you need to use Axe edit or fractal-bot

Hey Al!

View attachment 56552

Pete
Hi,
Donation should work on everything, try chrome...

The error in the log window is :Invalid Cab Number
The audition window has not been tested on AxeFx III, you shouldn't use it on this fas device
If you convert the cab with FracTool then send it with fbot/AxeEdit it should work

Does the Fractool convert all scenes and volumes from Fractal II XL +
I'm having trouble with this. I had some scene volumes set on my Axe FX II. When converting the scenes for the III, I still hear the scene volumes change, but I'm not able to adjust them anymore, since that isn't a feature of the III. Are they still working but hiding in some background setting? Is there any way to just level out all the scenes to 0db again after converting? Thanks

I'm having trouble with this. I had some scene volumes set on my Axe FX II. When converting the scenes for the III, I still hear the scene volumes change, but I'm not able to adjust them anymore, since that isn't a feature of the III. Are they still working but hiding in some background setting? Is there any way to just level out all the scenes to 0db again after converting? Thanks
There are scene levels in each Output block:

D45451D7-C1E2-452E-928F-0D9C377ED839.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom